Honored Contributor

New 90 Day Starting in August

Beginning Sunday, Aug. 4 at 8 p.m. on TLC

Before the 90 Days follows couples ahead of their march down the aisle with a K-1 visa in hand. This season features many newcomers to the series, as well as veterans Angela and Darcey, all looking for love and happiness…usually with the help of a screen.

Couples also include: Avery, 19, a recent convert from Christianity to Islam, and her 24-year-old online boyfriend from Syria; Caesar, 46, and his 28-year-old online girlfriend from the Ukraine; Benjamin, 33, and his 25-year-old girlfriend Akinyi and her very protective brother; Tim, Jeniffer and Tim's friendship with his ex-fiancé; and Rebecca a 47-yearold divorced mom who has been down the spousal visa road before, and her 26-year-old boyfriend Zied.

Honored Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Starting in August

In the new show Darcy travels to the UK to meet a business man named Tom, while Angela travels back to Nigeria giving Michael an ultimatum of changing or not being able to come to America lol.

Respected Contributor

Yep, I'll be front and center.

The Syria one scares me though--that reeks of an ISIS bride story

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Yep, I'll be front and center.

The Syria one scares me though--that reeks of an ISIS bride story

@DrKelli  Should be interesting. I'm glad they are continuing it.

Respected Contributor

O Dear. 

First off, Angela must be the dumbest person in the United States.....is she really that desparate?  What happened to the married man she was fooling around with?

Tom , the guy from the UK meeting Darcy.....he should run for his life.  She is not all there.  Don't know what she does for a living, but she dresses like she is a high priced call girl or madam.....and she is not nice at all. 

Some people will do anything to be on television.

Valued Contributor

It's going to be harder and harder to keep up with all the couples; past, present, & future. I can't remember all their names now! I need a cheat sheet. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

O Dear. 

First off, Angela must be the dumbest person in the United States.....is she really that desparate?  What happened to the married man she was fooling around with?

Tom , the guy from the UK meeting Darcy.....he should run for his life.  She is not all there.  Don't know what she does for a living, but she dresses like she is a high priced call girl or madam.....and she is not nice at all. 

Some people will do anything to be on television.

@Travone  Or she may really just want the $$$. I can't stand the way she dresses either or her so obviously fake hair extensions. I will say she acts a lot better on TLC's Pillow Talk.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

In the new show Darcy travels to the UK to meet a business man named Tom, while Angela travels back to Nigeria giving Michael an ultimatum of changing or not being able to come to America lol.

Ohh nooo. Not Darcy of Darcy & Jesse? She was sooo needy and & desperate. One thing for sure, from what you see of her and her sister on the Pillow Talk show there will be more boobage exposure than Pao & Chantel. Well I take that back, but just as much for sure because those sisters like to let it all hang out. Maybe that's why they were hired.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4   The saddest part is that she has teenage daughters....they have to be so embarrassed by their mother.  I'm surprised the father(s) don't try to get custody.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

@colliemom4   The saddest part is that she has teenage daughters....they have to be so embarrassed by their mother.  I'm surprised the father(s) don't try to get custody.

@Travone  True. It is sad. Her girls seem to very sweet and normal though. Lets hope they continue to stay that way and she stops her c rap lol.