Respected Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Starting in August

@Suzeecat wrote:

TLC really hit the jackpot with this series, and they are milking it for everything they can.  And yep, every iteration is on my dvr list, LOL!  WHERE do they find these people?!?!?

@Suzeecat   Oh yeah, they're not going to cancel this one anytime soon. They know we're all glued to the TV. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

I wonder how Angela feels about her daughter Scotty being locked up for 20 years? I don't think Darcey is going to find a long term relationship with this man. They seem too different.

Respected Contributor

Another train wreck coming with Darcey & Angela on the show but I'll be watching.  Looking forward to some new couples also.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Yep, I'll be front and center.

The Syria one scares me though--that reeks of an ISIS bride story

@DrKelli   Yes, that one creeps me out a little bit. Who would want to get involved with a guy from Syria? I can't believe this girl is actually going over there. Does she have a death wish?

@HSB1204   I say any guy from the Middle East, too scary on many levels.  I have seen too many horror stories of the guy taking the children from their Mother and disappearing in the Middle East, the Mothers going through you know what to get them back, having to hire people who will kidnap them and bring them, with her, back to the states.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli   Yes, that one creeps me out a little bit. Who would want to get involved with a guy from Syria? I can't believe this girl is actually going over there. Does she have a death wish?

@HSB1204   I say any guy from the Middle East, too scary on many levels.  I have seen too many horror stories of the guy taking the children from their Mother and disappearing in the Middle East, the Mothers going through you know what to get them back, having to hire people who will kidnap them and bring them, with her, back to the states.

@mousiegirl  Yes, I really don't understand why this girl wants to put herself in a situation like this.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@mousiegirl  Have you seen Not Without My Daughter? Sally Field is in it. Her husband tricks her into going to the Middle East and says they'll come back yet refuses to once they get there.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

@mousiegirl  Have you seen Not Without My Daughter? Sally Field is in it. Her husband tricks her into going to the Middle East and says they'll come back yet refuses to once they get there.

@colliemom4   Yes, I have seen it, and quite a few stories on 20/20 and/or Dateline.