Valued Contributor

Re: New 90 Day Fiance Before The 90 Days in Dec.

[ Edited ]

Found these updates but I can't get them to print as they are instagram shots:

ℙ𝕒𝕠𝕝𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 🌱♥︎ on Instagram: “The Moment is here 😎 Meet Paola Blaze , your new fav...

Paula who apparently now is a wrestler

Apologies if pictures don't turn out   I removed first one that didn't turn out.  It was Deavon with a new boyfriend.  She looks pregnant again

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Found these updates but I can't get them to print as they are instagram shots:

ℙ𝕒𝕠𝕝𝕒 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 🌱♥︎ on Instagram: “The Moment is here 😎 Meet Paola Blaze , your new fav...

Paula who apparently now is a wrestler

Apologies if pictures don't turn out   I removed first one that didn't turn out.  It was Deavon with a new boyfriend.  She looks pregnant again

I've been reading about Paola being a wrestler for months. I think she wants attention because she said she split from her husband, then she said they were still together, now she's saying another woman wants him but will not be able to win him over lol. I can't stand her.

Deaven obviously doesn't know what birth control is so it's easy to believe she is pregnant. This is about her sixth time to be pregnant. She's also in a law suit with another reality show personality - not related to the 90 Day franchises. The woman said Deaven stole Xanax from her and ruined some type of project they were working on together.

I really do think most of the people they pick for these shows have serious problems. I've also read that Geoffrey and Varya are married and she's online begging for money as he's been sentenced to quite a few years in prison.

Honored Contributor

I hope this is the right one to post in.

I'm watching this now (24 Dec) and I think her name is Amy and she's been married 4 times.

I had to rewind it twice to be sure.  But I noticed when she slipped on the rings at the jewelers she had a mark on her finger.  You know one of those marks from wearing jewelry that's not real gold and silver.  I think he has a lot of nickel in the jewelry.

Was that from jewelry she was previously wearing..Or...was that from the jewelry store rings?

I'm confused.  Real gold would not make that green-like ring around her finger.

Honored Contributor

Hamza needs to run fast.  She's nuts and he's too good for her.

The Americans are losers in this group of people.

Kim and Soljaboy.  What's to say.  She is gross chasing after him.  Wasn't he with another woman before?

Mike's woman just wants him to pay for new boobs and tummy tuck.  She thinks that's all she needs to model.  Really?

Jasmin was way too beautiful to be with that looser guy.  Of course she's nuts but I think he's horrible.  I think she'd end up killing him.

Caleb finally figured out this wouldn't work. I think she kept it hidden just how bad off she was.  He'd be jogging, climbing, etc and she'd be home alone.  It's a given, she can't have children!