Honored Contributor

Just gets more old and tired. Who cares about what happened in the 70's and showing bunch of young actors portraying the current age actors.

snooze fest.  Wish the Gov. would come in and shut down Jabot. LOL

Next week on Y&R, fans will learn more about the Abbotts’ past when the show airs flashbacks of the family from the 70’s all week. The recreated scenes feature actors playing younger versions of John and Dina, and their kids, Jack, Ashley and Traci.

Next week a document Kyle finds in the hidden safe gives Ashley a huge advantage over Jack at Jabot. Kyle goes to shred the document, Dina catches him and then Jack walks in. Jack finishes shredding it, but at home Dina tells Traci, who gets it & pieces it back together.
Honored Contributor

Re: Never ends in Genoa City

Sounds like maybe Mal, the inept head writer, has been watching too much prime time, where the flavor of the times, perpetrated upon the viewing public by the (to me) ever-tedious This is Us (and its less tedious clones), is back tracking and using multiple actors to portray characters in their youth... Of course, Y&R has been doing this a bit since his tenure... One thing you can say for Mal, once he either loses heretofore key characters or opts to write them out, he does send them off with a bang... To bad he can't seem to write anything but powerful exit stories...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They're just delaying the inevitable, killing time before they pull the plug

I can feel it in my bones. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I've had it with this Ashley-Jack Jabot thing.  Why does Mal have to beat everything to death!  Hadn't watched way back when so really won't miss Ashley leaving.  Just be done with it!

Let Billy run the company!Woman Very Happy  Then move on!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Anyone know yet if they are killing Ashley off .... or just sending her away?   Her last air date is Oct 29, I believe.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Well, I've had it with this Ashley-Jack Jabot thing.  Why does Mal have to beat everything to death!  Hadn't watched way back when so really won't miss Ashley leaving.  Just be done with it!

Let Billy run the company!Woman Very Happy  Then move on!!!!!

Let the Feds have it I say. Billy is an addict and will never change no matter what his mealy mouthed sister whines. Send Traci back to New York.

Billy has pulled so many tricks . Phyllis will turn him into every department of such and such available. She'll nail him to the wall.

I'm glad that little s**t Summer got a wake up call . Just hope Kyle has the guts to let her be somebody else's spoils. Stick with Lola.

Glad Ashley is leaving she could never be satisfied with just never having to worry about having money and a job to come back to every time she left . Dina, I'm waiting to be gone.

Jabot, is the new Newman Enterprises. No more family fighting there and for the love of all that's holy put an end to this JT blackmailing

c*ap. It's Rey anyway, that's doing it I'd bet.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Anyone know yet if they are killing Ashley off .... or just sending her away?   Her last air date is Oct 29, I believe.

Personally  I don't care how they get rid of her. I just hope she doesn't let the door hit her in the arrogant bum on the way out. Happy to see her go - why wait till the 29th? I'd love to see them end the Mariah/Tessa storyline. As for Dina, I loved her character until they made her ill. Lovely woman, always beautifully dressed, and a good actress.  Get Lily out of jail (unless she's doing a movie or something.) Please hurry the twins off to college, Y&R and B&B are the last of the soaps for me.  Maybe it's time to let Genoa City fade into oblivion. Sad, since my stroke it's pleasant for me to sit down and watch, but both are getting terribly boring and monotonous.

Honored Contributor

They jumped the shark (LOL) with that JT storyline. How stupid a** was that one? You can't step out your front door nowdays without a camera up your *** how in the world could you get by with throwing a body in a tree hole at the local park.

Probably , if it's not Rey, the cop it is some ol' hobo who was sleeping it off on a bench and woke up to a gold mine. Hope he has video proof. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Just gets more old and tired. Who cares about what happened in the 70's and showing bunch of young actors portraying the current age actors.

snooze fest.  Wish the Gov. would come in and shut down Jabot. LOL

Next week on Y&R, fans will learn more about the Abbotts’ past when the show airs flashbacks of the family from the 70’s all week. The recreated scenes feature actors playing younger versions of John and Dina, and their kids, Jack, Ashley and Traci.

Next week a document Kyle finds in the hidden safe gives Ashley a huge advantage over Jack at Jabot. Kyle goes to shred the document, Dina catches him and then Jack walks in. Jack finishes shredding it, but at home Dina tells Traci, who gets it & pieces it back together.

When reading your last paragraph...i couldn't BELIEVE that they are CONTINUING the who gets to run Jabot storyline STILL....more backstabbing, more secrets........i hope not...........this is getting ridiculous....i am starting to believe they are doing these storylines on purpose to turn the viewers off and replace this time slot with another talk show...
Would love to know what the actors are thinking these days....they gotta know something is awry...
every character is a whack job these days...can't believe the writers haven't gotten backlash from the viewers.....

Honored Contributor

Yeah, and why would John, who was the only one with any sense in that family, anyway, not give those papers to a lawyer and not just stick 'em in a wall and board it over and then put a big ol' painting over it.

We want everything with our lawyer not stuck in a wall safe of a business. all those workmen would know it was there and that's no good. LOL