Honored Contributor

There are SO many, where do I begin? Even though I now seem to have time on my hands to list, this makes my brain hurt to even give thought to such terrible tv programming.

Esteemed Contributor

Never watched and no interest in:

"Housewives" shows

Ellen's Games

Bachelor or Bachelorette

Tiger King

On the other hand, I loved "Game of Thrones" and "Blacklist" is one of my favorite TV shows. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Thanks for making that list for me!  I don't even know all of the shows that I have never seen.  I do know that the kardashian show is also one that I have never seen.

@SeaMaiden wrote:

So many.  Here are only a few of MANY

friends

modern family

nci

The good doctor

homeland

this is us

blacklist

criminal minds

the masked singer 

riverdale

seinfield

Jersey Shore

@SXMGirl      I am big into the reality shows... find them entertaining in kind of a sick way LOL!. You do not have to think too hard...  I have seen all of the Kardashians shows through the many years they have been on. They are like a train wreck...    and the 90 Day Fiance and such are also fun to watch.  

Honored Contributor

Housewive shows

Bachelor/ette shows

Kardashian shows

Zombie shows

And many more, sadly

Respected Contributor

Those "Housewives" shows

"This Is Us," altho my friends say I would like it

"Tiger King"

Honored Contributor

Any sitcoms since the demise of Seinfeld in 1998. 

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

I am the odd one out, but I have not watched anything much for years.  I do get some by antenna.  A while ago I put the TV away so I did not have to dust it.  I often wonder how people have so much spare time.

I watch less and less over the years, but I find people always find time for what they want to do. For instance, I always found time to read, because I couldn't not read. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Oops - I meant WE TV not ION.  Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

how to get away with murder

always sunny in Philadelphia

NCIS

Rooky

Good Doctor

Kardashians

FBI Most Wanted

I dont care for MOST of the primetime fiction shows.

i like many reality shows and i watch much news (MSNBC and CNN) and documentaries. i also like several premium channel series and i watch movies.

@Goldengate8361  I currently watch only two TV shows...FBI and FBI: Most Wanted. If you like FBI or if you don't Most Wanted is better!

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda Good to know (thanks). Maybe I should give it a try....I like "FBI" types of movies, so who knows?