Super Contributor

Anyone watch Virgin River on Netflix?  I watched the whole Season 1 and am hooked.  It got renewed for Season 2.  The guy that plays Jack is very nice to watch!

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Anyone watch Virgin River on Netflix?  I watched the whole Season 1 and am hooked.  It got renewed for Season 2.  The guy that plays Jack is very nice to watch!

we loved it

Super Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Watched Virgin River a while ago and liked it a lot.  So thanks for the heads up that it is coming back with a second season!!

The actor playing Jack was a doctor on Greys Anatomy for a few seasons and the main character also plays Sophie on This Is Us.  Both so likable!

Trusted Contributor

Not yet... but thanks for the mention of it.  I'm always looking for the next good one !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

I watched the first 2 episodes, then gave up.  Maybe I should re-visit it.

Honored Contributor

I really liked it too and glad to hear another season will be coming.  It was really good.

Respected Contributor

I just discovered this yesterday . Sometimes I spend longer flipping through Netflix than the time the shows last --almost-- trying to settle on something. This sounded similar to 'Hart of Dixie' (of which I loved). Then I see it has the same actor playing about the same old crumudgeon Dr. only in Northern California !

I binged on the first 3 episodes (and some ice cream Smiley Happy )

I found it entertaining and look forward to the rest. I even got DH to watch with me. He loved the scenery . It may be a little too female novel-ish (?) for him . But  I want to finish.

Occasional Contributor
Until mentioned I didn’t connect the Dr in VR being the same as in Hart of Dixie. The actress that plays the baker character Has been in a lot of the Aurora Teagarden hallmark movies as Candace Bure’s character’s friend.
Watch Crash Landing On You on Netflix. Very good, the episodes are in English subtitles but The show Is outstanding.