Trusted Contributor

I started watching last night. It is hard to watch, just knowing what they put this young women through.

I had either read about her story or saw it on 48 hours, Dateline or 20/20.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree - Unbelievable is a new show just added to Netflix.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  Thanks so much for this recommendation.  Yesterday, I spent 4 hours watching and can't wait to watch the other 4 episodes.  Great show and to think it's based on true events.  How awful Marie was treated by those 2 MALE cops.  Awful.  Nothing like Law & Order, SVU.  But that's TV for you.  IMO, a female officer/detective should be the only ones interviewing these poor victims whether they're female or male.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  Finished watching and you deserve one BIG thanks.  I haven't enjoyed a series like that in a long while.  Feel free to recommend more of the same types of series.

Esteemed Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

I almost started watching this last night until I noticed that it was Season 1.

I don't have time right now to get involved with so many episodes - too

much football to watch.  Woman LOL

But good to know that it's worth watching. I'll get around to it eventually.

Thanks for the recommendation.

@yellowrose 

It's a limited series. Only 1 season that consist of 8 episodes. It was excellent. I can't emphasize how good this show is. On spot acting, normal looking people, difficult subject but still worth it. 

I binged watched the show this past Saturday. 

Trusted Contributor

thanks @icezeus   I saw that it's only 1 season.  I'm sure once I start it, I will want to binge watch till the end.  So I'm going to wait until I have time to do that.

But now you have me wanting to watch it sooner than later.  Woman Happy

Super Contributor

Depending on your sense of humor $chitt$ Creek and Dead to Me. Both witty, and in turns, very warm.

And Dan Levy in SC is gorgeous!