Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I loved Heartland, I was disappointed whe  it no longer aired. Thought no one watched it besides me!

@Desi.  Got a msg from Netflix this week that Season 10 is available but I already watched it months ago on YouTube.  This series certainly doesn't get the attention in the US that it deserves.  Maybe it's more popular in Canada.  It includes two of my favorite things, beautiful mountains and horses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries is good. West Wing

Honored Contributor

Heartland is shown on UpTV (if you have cable).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

I loved The Crown. I love anything 'royal'.

Valued Contributor

I am enjoying the Worst Witch.  It is really a family friendly series.  Cute take off of Harry Potter.

Esteemed Contributor

If you like medical documentaries, I recommend The Bleeding Edge.  It's about implanted medical devices and the FDA approval process.  It was quite disturbing

Honored Contributor

I have on Season 2 of Ozark again.  Last week I had on West Wing again and Frazier.  Some of each.  Why isn't the next season of Orange is the New Black and the British one with the Midwives?  Are they not comming back anymore? 

I'm waiting on Billions now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gellergrl  - Have you heard when the third season of The Crown is returning? I haven't even seen any ads for it.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I have on Season 2 of Ozark again.  Last week I had on West Wing again and Frazier.  Some of each.  Why isn't the next season of Orange is the New Black and the British one with the Midwives?  Are they not comming back anymore? 

I'm waiting on Billions now.  

@qualitygal  

The ladies of Litchfield are returning to our screens for a seventh and final series of Orange is the New Black.

But what’s in store for Piper and the gang? When do the new episodes hit the streaming service and who’s in the cast?

Netflix has not yet announced an official release date, but seeing as every other series of Orange is the New Black has arrived in June or July, it is likely the final season will air in summer 2019.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@gellergrl  - Have you heard when the third season of The Crown is returning? I haven't even seen any ads for it.

@riley1  

While series one was released in November 2016 and series two in December 2017 – just in time for Christmas – Netflix was anticipating a longer break in between series two and three. Filming only began in July 2018, after producers confirmed the new cast, and currently The Crown series three is expected to air in 2019.

The third and fourth series will span the years 1964-76, with series one and two having covered the early years of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign, from 1947-63.

New star Tobias Menzies revealed to RadioTimes.com that the series will include an episode on the Apollo 11 moon landing, and how Prince Philip reacted to the momentous event in history.

The new season would also see the introduction of Charles’ second wife Camilla Parker-Bowles.

It should also cover the decolonisation of Africa and the Caribbean, the birth of Prince Edward (March 1964), and Prince Charles’ movement into the public eye following his coronation as the Prince of Wales in 1969.

Who is in the cast?

The Queen  Olivia Colman was the first new cast member announced – she will replace Claire Foy as Queen Elizabeth II.

Prince Philip  In late March 2018, it was announced that Outlander star Tobias Menzies would be filling the role of Prince Philip, after much speculation (it was initially rumored that Paul Bettany was in line to replace Matt Smith).

Princess Margaret  Veteran actress Helena Bonham Carter will take on the role of Princess Margaret in series three, after Netflix confirmed the long-rumored casting.

Princess Anne  Call the Midwife actress Erin Doherty takes on the role of Anne.

Prince Charles  The Durrells star Josh O’Connor has been confirmed as the actor to play Prince Charles in what is set to be a key period in the Prince of Wales’s history.

Camilla Shand  (now known as Camilla Parker-Bowles, or the Duchess of Cornwall) In October 2018, Netflix confirmed that Call the Midwife star Emerald Fennell would play the key role of Camilla Shand – Prince Charles’ future wife.

Game of Thrones star Charles Dance will be appearing in The Crown too, although his role is as-yet unconfirmed. Rumor has it that he will play Prince Charles’ favorite great-uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten.