Respected Contributor

Netflix show - Nadiya's Time To Eat - is fun, informative and mouth watering!

[ Edited ]

I just found this program and binged it in 2 afternoons..I even tried her eggs with flatbread frypan breakfast hack...it was so good, I surprised myself.

If you get Netflix - look 'er up - the show is terrific and she's just darling

REFINERY29:

Nadiya's Time To Eat focuses on stress-free recipes designed to save time, which at first glance, you might not think is something you necessarily need during this period of being stuck inside.

Her shortcuts and waste-saving tricks are all about turning the simple ingredients you've already got on-hand into a spectacular dish, which is actually the perfect approach for quarantine.

Respected Contributor

Re: Netflix show - Nadiya's Time To Eat - is fun, informative and mouth watering!

[ Edited ]

@MoonieBaby wrote:

I just found this program and binged it in 2 afternoons..I even tried her eggs with flatbread frypan breakfast hack...it was so good, I surprised myself.

If you get Netflix - look 'er up - the show is terrific and she's just darling

REFINERY29:

Nadiya's Time To Eat focuses on stress-free recipes designed to save time, which at first glance, you might not think is something you necessarily need during this period of being stuck inside.

Her shortcuts and waste-saving tricks are all about turning the simple ingredients you've already got on-hand into a spectacular dish, which is actually the perfect approach for quarantine.

Nadiya Hussein was the winner of The Great British Baking Show in 2015.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Re: Netflix show - Nadiya's Time To Eat - is fun, informative and mouth watering!

Hi @mom2four0418 

Yea, I read that, but never saw that program, so I'm playing catch up with who she is and how she got a show...I'm psyched I found her on Netflix.

Truthfully, she had me at veggie protein alternatives to meat protein....she has great ideas that allow for something other than tofu. I like tofu, but want variety in my non-meat choices.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Hi @mom2four0418 

Yea, I read that, but never saw that program, so I'm playing catch up with who she is and how she got a show...I'm psyched I found her on Netflix.

Truthfully, she had me at veggie protein alternatives to meat protein....she has great ideas that allow for something other than tofu. I like tofu, but want variety in my non-meat choices.

I will be checking out her Netflix shows! She is my favorite GBBS winner!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky