Honored Contributor

My husband is nagging me to watch this. He said, go on there and see how many watched it and like it. He's so happy Netflix picked it up to do a season so they can tie up all the loose ends. I keep telling him I'm not going to watch it and it's all he talked about all day today. LOL. He thinks I should. He gets me hooked on these programs. LOL

Do you know of it? Do you or have you watched it? Like/dislike?

I need another Breaking Bad one.

Occasional Contributor

Watched Longmire on TV and was glad Netflix picked it up, I really like Robert Taylor! I too look for a good series to binge watch. Just watched Shut Eye on Hulu and started Chance on Hulu. 

There are some story lines that just can't be beat, like Breaking Bad and 24! I do like Good Behavior and you can catch up with past episodes on On Demand or TNT.

Did you watch Sons of Anarchy? the Killing? Dexter? these are on Netflix.

Please share what you find.

Respected Contributor

LOL My husband does the same thing to me! This one is really good though and I didn't want to watch it at first but then I got hooked on it! You will enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@MariOney wrote:

Watched Longmire on TV and was glad Netflix picked it up, I really like Robert Taylor! I too look for a good series to binge watch. Just watched Shut Eye on Hulu and started Chance on Hulu. 

There are some story lines that just can't be beat, like Breaking Bad and 24! I do like Good Behavior and you can catch up with past episodes on On Demand or TNT.

Did you watch Sons of Anarchy? the Killing? Dexter? these are on Netflix.

Please share what you find.

Yes ma'm, I've watched The Killing, twice. Dexter the whole thing, twice, but not Sons of anarchy. I'll write it down and look for it. Thanks. I'm watching Touch now. It's good!!

Super Contributor

I watched Longmire on tv and followed it to Netflix.  It's a great series and I hope its around a few more seasons. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Netflix, show Longmire.

[ Edited ]

This is a great series in my opinion.  I was so pleased Netflix picked it up after A&E cancelled.  Now just one more season to look forward to. I hope you enjoy it.  Watch from Season 1 and go forward; there are a few subplots w/the characters carried forward.

Respected Contributor

I watched it on A&E and liked it but haven't seen it since it moved to Netflix.  Is it only available for streaming or also DVD?

Esteemed Contributor

I loved Longmire.....couldn't wait til Netflix did this last season.....great show....!

Valued Contributor

I watched it once - having read all the books. I preferred the books. 

Occasional Contributor

I'm adding shows as I think of them, How To Get Away With Murder, I started that on Netflix and now watch on ABC, I think it's better binge watched on Netflix because so much happens from one episode to the next!

Stranger Things on Netflix! The children acting in this make it worth while also.