Trusted Contributor

Has anyone caught the Austrailian-based show called "Glitch" on Netfilx?

I stumbled on it a few days ago, and am findinging it quite fascinating.

I'm not into zombie, living dead, etc. movies.  This one is different.  Season 1 is only 6 episodes long and I just finished 4. 

Interested in any opinions, thoughts from those who have watched it.

Honored Contributor

The plot sounds like the French & American series The Returned. Smiley Surprised

Will check it out.  Thanks for the heads up.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Mz iMac...I'm not familiar with the show you mentioned, but may have to check it out, too!

I've never liked the "back from the dead" movies or stories...too creepy and they make no sense.  But for some reason I kind of took to Glitch, and watched all 6 episodes in a couple days.

I do hope the second "season" will be released in the not too distant future. They left a lot of unfinished business behind! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

I watched, but must say it was probably my least favorite Australian series. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix series GLITCH??

[ Edited ]

@madzonie

"ABC (AU) has officially renewed the series for another season expected to debut in 2017"

"Netflix has made an exciting decision to acquire the second season of the show as well to stream it in 2017. The streaming giant will also participate in the production of the six-part second installment."

FULL ARTICLE LINK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Returned was shown on the Sundance Channel w/subtitles.

ABC also showed the same show but w/American characters & a slightly different title which I forgot.  I think the ABC series only lasted 2 seasons.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Yes I also stumbled across this show and am looking forward to more.

Another movie I found on Netflix quite by accident is titled Red Lights with Robert DeNiro and Sigourney Weaver. I had never heard of this but because of the actors, decided to watch and it was really good. Paranormal in theme and one that held my attention.

I end up finding some good shows just by accident.

Vicki