Trusted Contributor

Re: Netflix’s Love is Blind

Yes pretty disappointing night for Netflix,  I missed the beginning and then saw maybe half of it and it kicked me out again,  hopefully they will have it all working soon.

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal @Wsmom  I can't get on. I know they had problems, but it's still not working for me. We have "maintenance" on our neighborhood cable service tomorrow so who knows when I can watch!🙄

Esteemed Contributor

I saw somewhere that it had started but you had to FF to where it started to air.  So I hit play and FF'd to about an hour in and it started from the beginning.  But yeah, complete fail on Netflix's part.  

Esteemed Contributor

If you can believe it Zack was the best part of the reunion.  Aside from him it was pretty meh...and clearly Vanessa saw a different edit than I did.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Love is Blind very much this season.  Seasons two and three weren't great.  I tried for hours to get into the reunion and couldn't.  Woke up in the middle of the night just to see if the system had corrected itself and it hadn't.  Checked this morning and it puttered a bit before clicking in.  So, hopefully, this evening, I can watch it without interruption.

Glad to hear that Tiffany/Brett and Bliss/Zack are still together cause I was rooting for them.  Chelsea and Kwame gave me a shock.  I didn't think Kwame would stick. I hear that he auditioned for MAFS a few years ago but didn't make it.  I really think he's inauthentic and Chelsea is too bossy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I want to watch it again to see what will be cut from the live version.

After watching last season and Vanessa going after Cole without ever addressing his wife's behavior and then last night's show I am thinking she doesn't actually watch the show and just reads a synopsis.

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe it is still not working.  I saw part last night before it knocked me out,  how can they not have it working by now?  Vanessa did seem like she didn't know what was going on most of the time and Nick just sits there looking pretty and chilled. 

Respected Contributor

After many, many interruptions I finally finished it.📺

Did Vanessa ask if Micah was currently dating? Micah seemed so sullen. Vanessa was obsessed with babies. 👶🏻 

Zach has gained confidence and swag! I'm happy to hear that he's been excepted into Bliss's family, and that he gets along with her dad. I loved when he called out Irina! I believe his assessment is right. Plus she's so immature. Irina and Micah were a toxic duo.

I'm surprised Kwame and Chelsea are still together, but they seem happy.

I think Kevin from ET would have been better as the host. He did a great job with the Married at First Sight reunion. I liked the way he handled Chris.

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue , did you find Vanessa as incredibly biased as I did?  And from what I've read she is being called out for it.  

When Paul and Zack tried to say anything that may cast a negative light on Micah she instantly cut them off.  Showed a couple of clips with Micah being a mean girl with Irina and went after Irina for it, but Micah got a free pass for her behavior.  When talking about the toxic friend, only asking if she was right.  Nothing was cut from that portion.  Zack and Bliss did made a couple of comments that we only saw about 10% of the bad behavior and that was ignored.

Vanessa has also been criticized for pushing the babies.

If you hadn't read the texts or know what was going on with Marshall and Jackie, this is the gist of what I've read:  Jackie was basically questioning his manhood a lot and sending texts to various people to that effect that were leaked and then at that point him responding "sure, I'm gay, you have a strong jawline so that explains why I’m attracted to you".   (gist)  But rather than clearing it all up Vanessa didn't want to discuss what Jackie had been doing to lead him to say that, just let the implication float out that he had used a derogatory term to her.

I am not a huge fan of Kevin's but he would be a huge improvement.  I can't remember if I said this before but I also think Andy Cohen would be great.  He equally calls out everybody that needs to be called out.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom If you follow MorganPTalks on Instagram, she called out Vanessa Lachey for her horrible hosting skills. She pointed out how she favored the women, and danced around the hot topics.