Respected Contributor

Is anyone going to watch the Love is Blind live reunion show on Sunday night? I may not be able to watch live, but I will be tuning in to see who's still together.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Netflix’s Love is Blind

@skyblue , absolutely.  What did you think of the season?

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom  I liked it! I'm curious to see who's still together. How about you? What did you think of it?

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue , I liked it, too.  Seemed like a shorter season though.  The mean girls took away from interest in who was matching for me at the beginning.  Like a train wreck that you couldn't look away from.  The one girl, Micah, clearly has horrible taste in friends when you look at her teaming up with Irina in the pods and then her BFF in real life.

Marshall just seems like the sweetest guy.  He should get another chance.  Reminded me so much of Jesse Williams (Jackson from Grey's Anatomy).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom I agree 💯

Trusted Contributor

I am definitely in for the live show.  I have to check my time zone.  I had the weddings on yesterday in the background while I worked from home (don't tell anyone). 

I was surprised by the first couple.  I didn't think he liked her as much as she liked him.  I liked her a first but she seemed a bit controlling and I would be surprised if they are still together.  

I guess it is a year later.  I loved Tiffany and Brett I hope they are still together.  I wasn't surprised about the one's that said no,  they did seem a bit of a miss match.  Although the resemblance to his mother was crazy.

I am curious to see if Zach and Bliss are still together.  At different times I liked him and others I thought he was strange. 

I thought it was a good season and kept my interest.

I loved Marshal,  he definitely dodged a bullet,  I think she had lots of issues.  He needs to find someone who appreciates him.  I agree about looking like the Grey's An. guy.

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I am definitely in for the live show.  I have to check my time zone.  I had the weddings on yesterday in the background while I worked from home (don't tell anyone). 

I was surprised by the first couple.  I didn't think he liked her as much as she liked him.  I liked her a first but she seemed a bit controlling and I would be surprised if they are still together.  

I guess it is a year later.  I loved Tiffany and Brett I hope they are still together.  I wasn't surprised about the one's that said no,  they did seem a bit of a miss match.  Although the resemblance to his mother was crazy.

I am curious to see if Zach and Bliss are still together.  At different times I liked him and others I thought he was strange. 

I thought it was a good season and kept my interest.

I loved Marshal,  he definitely dodged a bullet,  I think she had lots of issues.  He needs to find someone who appreciates him.  I agree about looking like the Grey's An. guy.

I need to find the podcast with Micah and Will Marfuggi. She was tearful over the fact that she was portrayed as a mean girl. I think her antics with Irina spoke more of her immaturity.

Bliss's dad very pointedly disapproved of her decision to meet and marry a man in this manner. He was so dismissive of Zach: "He talks a lot!" I hope they work out. Her mom seems so kind and supportive.

Chelsea is so intense! I appreciate how hard she loves, but she seemed like a bulldozer in her interactions with Kwame.

@TurnerGal @Wsmom 

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue , @TurnerGal , 

I have read a few articles and posts about/from Micah and her behavior.  Her coming on to Kwame and saying no, no, she wasn't.  Of course she was.  She may not be a mean girl but just an insecure follower since she appears to choose strong mean girls as friends.

I think both of those girls' interest in Paul and Zack was because P and Z were teetering on choosing other girls and they wanted to prove they could get them, win so to speak.  That is exactly what Micah was doing with Kwame by coming on to him at the group honeymoon, hoping he would say he wanted her so she could "win" that one, too.  Her and the girls laughing at Chelsea and saying if Micah had wanted him she could have had him.  Just mean.  I wonder if they will show that at the reunion.

Paul should have done what Zack did and revert back to his initial choice.  

Tiffany and Brett were just a great all-around couple.  

Zack and Bliss.  I don't know.  She must be really in love.  The whole vibe of Z and Irina was completely uncomfortable on the honeymoon.  I think it was Paul he was telling how it is so confusing because when they are alone she is completely different and affectionate (gist).  🙄

I wonder how long the reunion will be.  Usually these reality show reunions last for hours and they edit the heck out of them.  I think with them doing it live we may not get what we would have gotten otherwise.  Too much time spent on things we really don't care about that should have only lasted a minute with editing so now we lose out on good stuff we want to hear about.

Esteemed Contributor

Also, @skyblue , I meant to add about Chelsea, yes!!  So intense.  Talks way too close, too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies do be sure to catch the reunion when you can.