Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

this was one wild ride!

confession: I never did finish watching Sanditon on PBS, but I wish I had. 

Of course, I'm sure everyone already knows it is from an unfinished novel by Jane Austen ~ I haven't gotten around to reading that either, even though I own the book. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  No problem.  I also love watching historical period dramas fiction or not.  I too get mixed up at times.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@ECBG  No problem.  I also love watching historical period dramas fiction or not.  I too get mixed up at times.

@Mz iMac 

Many thanks!  I feel like a ditz!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

In my opinion, Netflix Bridgerton blows Masterpiece Bridgerton out of the water!

I have binged watched Netflix over several days!!!

(Can I get Simon in a gift basket?)?????

I watched the first 2 episodes of Bridgerton on Netflix and thought it was boring and will never watch it again. I have a very low boredom threshold. I don't understand why anyone can stand to watch this series. I did not find it entertaining at all.

@RealtyGal2 , We'll, I can't understand anyone not liking the show, but that's why there are so many different forms of entertainment. I have read all of the Bridgerton series, and I'm especially looking forward to Anthony and Benedict's stories. 

Why are you arguing with me? My opinion is that I did not like the show and your response that you have read the series and are looking forward to future stories has not changed my mind. There is no need to respond.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Are you mistaking Sandition for Bridgerton.  Sandition was a period drama series also.  It was on Masterpiece Theater.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@ECBG 

Are you mistaking Sandition for Bridgerton.  Sandition was a period drama series also.  It was on Masterpiece Theater.

@culebra  Yes, she realized that a few posts up from this one.

Honored Contributor

@culebra 

If you read the thread you'll see.Smiley Happy