Valued Contributor

Netflix has Miss Fisher, Season 3 Up!

Spoiler
Handsome mature man spoils Phrynne's dinner with Jack.  Dot attends a magic show where an illusion goes very wrong!

Beautiful green chinois coat w/ butterfly embroidery. Divine hats.  Black beaded dress.  A nude Miss Fisher?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix has Miss Fisher, Season 3 Up!

Thank you for the news!

Miss Fisher is not only a character to watch and admire, but you often find yourself wanting to be her.  At least I do!

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries - such a yummy show!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Love Phrynne and all her fancy duds!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

For some reason, I think you would like Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries.

I think of you as classy and elegant, just like Miss Fisher.  And clever, too.  Although you probably won't be climbing out of windows and such like she does in her daring feats of escapology.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

Slightly off topic:

Australian websites are speculating about a possible Miss Fisher globetrotting  movie in the works.

A little more off-topic:

Essie Davis is shooting scenes for a plot line the next season of Game of Thrones.

Respected Contributor

I really love Miss Fsher's Murder Mysteries!  The stories, the costumes and all the actors on the show are top notch. 

Trusted Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

I really love Miss Fsher's Murder Mysteries!  The stories, the costumes and all the actors on the show are top notch. 

I agree. Not only are the stories well done, but they are a feast for the eyes. 

Trusted Contributor

My local PBS station played the first episode of Season 3 on Thursday night, and they usually repeat it during the weekend. I didn't even know it was on, but my DVR recorded it for me! It knows what I want to watch better than I do! I just love Phryne's beautiful clothes.