Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix: The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window.

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

They didn't need to throw in that disgusting bed scene to get people talking about the movie.

You'd think she'd be embarrassed knowing that her parents/relatives/friends are going to see that. The same with her kids when they're older.

@Daisy Sunflower   Those scenes just looked..............uncomfortable.  Especialy on the stairs.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix: The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window.

Loved the series. Kept my interest throughout. Was totally wrong on who the killer was, way wrong!

Loved all the twists and turns, and not being able to tell if something was a figment of Bell's imagination or really happening.

I want to see more series like this one where it keeps you going, keeps you engaged, and makes you really think.

Thought in the last scenes the lady next to Bell on the plane was the author (in real life) of the books Bell was reading throughout the series. Did not know it was the actress I have since found out she is. I know her by sight, but just wasn't picturing her in this series, so thought it must be someone else.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching episode five, I really like it. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the whole season in one sitting although that wasn't my intention. The episodes are less than a half hour each so it went quickly. I really enjoyed it and the show left it open for another season. 

Honored Contributor

I finished watching it last night and loved it.  I read that the writers incorporated a few movies into one.  I like the twists and turns.  The woman on the plane in the last scene was Glenn Close.    

Honored Contributor

I watched Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars for a few seasons and liked her.  The movie was engaging enough but a big NO to the ending.  

Contributor

I really liked the parody aspect and saw several references to suspense movies. But I really liked that wine opener she used throughout. 😀
Respected Contributor

I spent the whole day watching it.  Loved it.

Honored Contributor

Binge watched it in two nights, it was a good watch and kept us guessing until the last episode

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I just watched this over the last week so I wanted to comment about it.  I hope this isn't considered bumping.  I didn't want to start a whole new thread.

I had no idea what this was about.  Shortly into the first episode, I got the feeling this was meant to be a spoof so I looked it up.  I saw that it got horrible reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and I'm wondering if it's because people didn't realize it was meant to be a parody of psychological thrillers.

Overall I thought it was an okay series but some of it just got too ridiculous and some of it really made me laugh.  The casserole over and over and her commenting everytime the dish got dropped that she had more of the same dishes made me laugh.

She drank wine all day everyday but was never drunk and her husband had to be the worst therapist ever.  LOL  The whole way her daughter died was ridiculous too.  Had this not been a parody, it would have been one of the dumbest series ever.  Woman LOL