Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix, The Lincoln Lawyer

@on the bay wrote:

I've tried twice to watch this but the acting just doesn't seem very good, especially his ex wife?

Anyway, all these good reviews here, I may try again. Or does it get better?

@on the bay - I thought it was great from the start.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Regular Contributor

@gidgetgh 

Thank you.  I did check the cast and Mimi Rogers was not listed.  Sometimes they do not list cameos. I rewound the episode several times and it really does look like her or at the very least a twin sister. She is on screen for a few seconds.

Trusted Contributor

@ladyfox412  -

In the first episode of this series when the lawyer was walking through the parking garage he hurriedly got into his car when he thought he was being followed, he looked in his rearview mirror and thought someone was in the back seat, I could have sworn the face shown was Matthew McConaughey's maybe as a nod to the original 2011 movie but there was no mention in the credits of a cameo appearance.

Trusted Contributor

I finished watching the series last night and really enjoyed it.  I thought it all came together in the last episode and have to say I was surprised when MH confronted the person at the center of what happened to the original lawyer assigned to the murder case.

I liked all the main characters, although, ex-wife#1 was my least favorite.  I'm looking forward to season 2.

Honored Contributor

I watched the series over the weekend and liked it ( never saw the movie so no comparison for me).