Regular Contributor

I am really enjoying this series! I have previously watched the movie, but I am liking the series much better.

Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix, The Lincoln Lawyer

By series, do you mean a series with Matthew McConnaughey or the Harry Bosch series?  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

By series, do you mean a series with Matthew McConnaughey or the Harry Bosch series?  

@depglass  Matthew M. Is not in the Netflix series The Lincoln Lawyer. Wasn't he in the movie years ago?

Esteemed Contributor

Good to hear.    I am looking for something to watch.   Thanks @skincaremaven and @mspemberley !

Regular Contributor

@depglass 

Idealistic lawyer Mickey Haller runs his practise out of the back of his Lincoln Town Car, taking on cases big and small across Los Angeles.
First episode date: May 13, 2022
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@depglass wrote:

@depglass  Matthew M. Is not in the Netflix series The Lincoln Lawyer. Wasn't he in the movie years ago?

Yes, he was with Marisa Tomei and Ryan Phillipe. 

Trusted Contributor

Truly enjoyed watching this series on Netflix, did not want it to end.  Hope they continue with making a Season 2, etc.,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oddly enough, I was in the middle of  reading my used copy of  "The Lincoln Lawyer" book, when I came across the opportunity while surfing channels to see the movie on TV .  Didn't even know the  movie had been made from the book.

Told myself not to watch the movie, because it would ruin the book for me, but then  couldn't resist. 

Movie starring Matthew Mc.,  and the New York Times best-selling book by Michael Connelly, were both really  entertaining.  Neither one ruined the other for me.

Honored Contributor

I loved it!   I binge-watched it all night in one night.

I saw a lot of negative reviews on the internet that it wasn't completely true to the novel.   I never read it, so I don't care. LOL

The character makes an appearance in an old flashback in Bosch The Legacy.   They are supposedly half brothers.

Honored Contributor

I'm on episode 4. Enjoying it so far. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?