Super Contributor

I can't see the lineup until we sign up. Can anyone tell me if St. Elsewhere or Hill Street Blues are on Netflix? Or can you post the lineup of shows and movies?

Thanks!

War Eagle!
Honored Contributor

There's a catalog in the thousands MES, take advantage of the free trial. Season 1 of St Elsewhere is available on DVD, Hill St Blues Season 1 and 2 on DVD.

Honored Contributor

Oh those were the best shows, back when TV was good!!!

Good luck finding them!

Honored Contributor

I just looked them both up. Nothing came up for St Elsewhere. Hill Street Blues is NOT available for streaming but is available by DVD.

I don't think one could list all the shows and movies they have. It's a LOT!

I think they still offer the first 30 days free when you first sign up. Even after that it's pretty cheap. I'm still on the old price ($7.99) but I believe it's just $9.99 a month now - for streaming. Can't remember what it is for DVD rental, but it's not bad either.

Honored Contributor

I loved St. Elsewhere esp; the series finale and the one where Howie Mandel has a near death experience.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Super Contributor

Thanks, y'all!! We're about to take the plunge. We have Smart TVs with the app already on them and WiFi, so the movie channels on DirectTV are about to go bye bye.

Everybody says we won't miss the movie channels because so many shows and movies are offered on Netflix.

War Eagle!