Respected Contributor

Netflix Movie "Deadly Illusions"

Did anyone watch "Deadly Illusions" on Nexflix?

It has to be one of the most confusing movies that I have seen.  Like the main character, Mary, I could not figure out what was "real" in the movie or imagined.

The ending was totally confusing with the person leaving the hospital.  Who was it?

Anyone have any ideas?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Re: Netflix Movie "Deadly Illusions"

I thought the acting in this movie was terrible by all. What a waste of time.

Honored Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

Did anyone watch "Deadly Illusions" on Nexflix?

It has to be one of the most confusing movies that I have seen.  Like the main character, Mary, I could not figure out what was "real" in the movie or imagined.

The ending was totally confusing with the person leaving the hospital.  Who was it?

Anyone have any ideas?

@Mersha I saw this movie over the weekend, it was god awful! It seems to me the nanny due to her abusive upbringing had a spilt personality. Mary went to visit her in the hospital, the woman leaving the hospital I took as Mary who was the one that murdered her lawyer friend.

Contributor

Just saw this on Netflix.  What a waste of almost two hours.  Lousy story line, as well as bad acting.  How can this be rated #2 on the Netflix trending list.  Hard to believe, ugh.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with everyone....terrible acting and movie.

It seemed as though the entire movie was a hot mess.  What did Mary imagine and what was real?

The woman leaving the hospital looked just like the one who supposedly murdered the friend.  If that is the case, did Grace murder Mary at the hospital?

If anyone has not watched, don't bother!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Thank you all for saving me from wasting my time watching this movie. It was on my watch list but I think I'll pass.

Have way too many other movies and shows to get through.

Honored Contributor

Haven't watched and now I won't!  Thanks --- I hate to waste my time! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin