Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody happen to watch this?  I just happened upon it and binge watched it over the weekend?  If you watched, lmk

Honored Contributor

I loved this show! I really hope they do another season. 
Another show recently watched on Netflix was Dating Around and that was a lot of fun too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Netflix Love is Blind

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse wrote:

Another show recently watched on Netflix was Dating Around and that was a lot of fun too. 

Oh yay!  I read they are doing another season.  Amazing how quickly I got sucked into it.   I just couldn't get enough of Jessica.  lol. Poor thing.  I gave her credit for showing up at the reunion.  I then went to Instagram
 to see the love is blind memes and boy, she got hammered.

ETA:  I'll have to look for Dating Around.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Oh yay!  I read they are doing another season.  Amazing how quickly I got sucked into it.   I just couldn't get enough of Jessica.  lol. Poor thing.  I gave her credit for showing up at the reunion.  I then went to Instagram
 to see the love is blind memes and boy, she got hammered.

ETA:  I'll have to look for Dating Around.

That's great news! I'm so there for it. 

Honored Contributor

Just finished up on this show.  Holy smokes.  I got sucked into it.  Really liked it.  It's a wonder, that we as humans get along at all. LOL  I'll enjoy reading the comments on this show.  Waiting on the next shows now.  

Esteemed Contributor

I just discovered Netflix had released a few more episodes catching up a year later.  I couldn't believe it had been two years.  Another fun watch and get to see more of the true personality of some of these people.  I look forward to next season.

Trusted Contributor

SO glad the second season is here -- enjoying it as much as the first season.

-Solar Smiley Happy