Honored Contributor

Re: Netflix - Designated Survivor

@Cakers3 Yes

Spoiler
I thought the wall scene referred to her. However, even though there was an explosion that involved her, I just figured she would live. It is Maggie Q afterall! LOL! I just sort of thought she is going to come back. However, her name was not in the credits in the next episode (or two). So, I guess she is gone, gone, gone. So sorry she is. I like her kick-A attitude and get-it-done. But then I think it could be a ruse to get people off her back and she can go on doing her thing in this series, without people worrying that they are being investigated by her. But, again, I go back to the credits; she is not listed.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Spoiler
I was referring to Hannah telling Dr. Mays about the wall where she told him why there were no names there.  Remember when she was explaiing that to him?  Yes, after she died her parents received a star.  I felt when Hannah was telling Dr. Mays about the no-names on the wall that it was foreshadowing her death.
"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 Oh, got you. I had forgotten that. Yes, I'm sure you are correct. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler @Cakers3 @esmerelda @NEvans2 @deeva 

Just finished Season 3.

Spoiler
i agree they didn’t give Maggie Q enough air time. What a shame!
I have my own thoughts about this and “entertainment big names” having pull (do not particularly care for KS and REALLY dislike Anthony Edwards) but who am I to say?
Love Emily’s character, Aaron and his girlfriend.
What ? Do the writers just space out?

Sometimes, I don’t care for the director’s lack of talent either!

If anyone hears of Maggie Q new ventures, would you please let me know?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~