Trusted Contributor

Re: Netflix Cancels House of Cards

Pretty soon the only thing on tv will be re-runs of the Apprentice. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Family guy cartoon 10 yrs ago made one with a little  naked kid running out to a crowd of people yelling help help i escaped kevin spacys basement.So so sick and evil but i have faith the light is shinning to expose all of it now..Yes i would say hollyweird knows way more than they are saying and there will be more to be revealed.Dont believe it google it daily mail has the short clip..If i post link they will delete it .

Trusted Contributor

I never cared for Kevin Spacey, and rarely watched any of his movies.  Never even watched House of Cards.  I didn't know anything about his reputation, but he just always gave me the creeps.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Evil shouldn't be respected or rewarded.

Trusted Contributor

I am not sure what to believe. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty.

Sometimes for everyone when there is many victims coming forward with what has happened to them, it can be hard to maintain that ideal.  

There have been people like Rose McGowan, Corey Feldman, and Corey Haim who have been trying for years to get people to believe them. They have just been labeled as crazy or drugh addicts. I watched the documentary Open Secret on you tube this past weekend. It is quite an eye opener. It is only on you tube. The studios reportedly were afraid of this documentary.    

Perhaps now those abused feel they have others who too have been abused and can support and understand and it felt safe to speak out. Safety in numbers.  

I think this may just be the beginning, and more news will be coming.

Honored Contributor

I suppose it only stands to reason that if the women are coming out as whistle blowers on gropers, the men feel the same way.

Mr Spacey just put a lot of people in the unemployment line didn't he.

Honored Contributor

Per Variety, Netflix is planning a House of Cards spinoff:

Partial excerpt:

Netflix is moving ahead with plans for a “House of Cards” spinoff.

Variety has learned that the streaming service and producer Media Rights Capital are in very early stages of development on multiple ideas for a potential spinoff. One concept revolves around Doug Stamper, the political aide-de-camp played by actor Michael Kelly in the first five seasons of the political drama, with Eric Roth set to write. Roth served as an executive producer on the first four seasons of “House of Cards” and is currently exec producing TNT’s “The Alienist.”

At least two other spinoff ideas are also being explored, though writers have not yet been attached to all of them. All the potential series take place in the same universe as “House of Cards,” a political thriller about Frank Underwood, a devious congressman played by Kevin Spacey who ascends to the role of President of the United States through political and criminal machinations.

Spokespersons for Netflix and Media Rights Capital declined to comment.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/house-of-cards-spinoff-1202602850/

Trusted Contributor

reading thru all these comments on KS....yours literally made me LOL!  I will be able to get rid of the cable bill should that happen!

@BirdieGal wrote:

Pretty soon the only thing on tv will be re-runs of the Apprentice. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Loved him years ago in Wise Guy, like his character would say"the toes know".

That's the first time I recall seeing Kevin Spacey, I thought he was awesome.