Respected Contributor

Re: Netflix Cancels House of Cards

@spot555 wrote:

Another one down, the rest of Hollywood & music industry + to go....

And politicians, and journalists, and bosses.......

Respected Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@spot555 wrote:

Another one down, the rest of Hollywood & music industry + to go....

And politicians, and journalists, and bosses.......

Very true! The world is full of them.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

While I don't feel sorry for abusers one bit,I think people need to  make sure that the person accused is  actually guilty

People can claim anything, it might or might not be true. I refuse to jump on the lets get them bandwagon, until people get their day in court

We have all seen innocent people accused ,and  the public was all set to lynch them. It was later revealed they were totally innocent of the charges

I for one ,will wait and see  ,until both sides get their day in court

@cherry

???    Why would you think these will end up in court?   Making a pass at someone isn't illegal, so just what would you think KS would be charged with?   He could very well have been drunk when he did it, and might not have even known the "kid" was a minor since he was at a party where there was plenty of drinking.   

It's an expression. It means listening to the other side

Honored Contributor

Filmed right here in Baltimore, guess that means less revenue for our state.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 in addition to the young man that was willing to go on the record there are also multiple reports of unacceptable behavior with both women and men that are still at this time unidentified.  Spacey was another one like Weinstein that was apparently an open secret (whether that secret means his being gay or his behavior) is still to be determined.

Honored Contributor

I have virtually no respect at all ,for most of the  Hollywood community

They just about broke their hands off, clapping for that Polanski thug, when he got some sort of award. A known pedophile, wanted by the police ,and they give him a standing ovation. I thought  Meryl Streep was going to wet herself with excitement, she could hardly contain her emotion. It is enough to make you cry

Trusted Contributor

I really felt that the show should end after season 6, anyway. Considering how season 5 ended, if they haven't started shooting season 6, I think they should just write him out completely.  

As far as Spacey goes, I think that we are going to see a lot more people coming forward.  This has apparently been going on since his days as a student at Julliard, and there was even a "joke" about him in an episode of Family Guy many years ago.  It is common knowledge in the business.

Valued Contributor

@spot555

Facts, please, no unsupported accusations or inuendoes. Why should I believe YOU?

Respected Contributor

He is a great actor!!!!! But if he behaved like a pig he has to pay the price, and everyone else who behaves disgusting way.

Honored Contributor

I've always adored Kevin Spacey.  He once sent me a picture and wrote a nice note to me across it.

I've always known he was Gay.  Never thought much about it.

I have no idea if he's guilty.  However, I posted a long note on my FB about how people should also be speaking out about young males being taken advantage of because so many come to Hollywood to become famous (some are Gay and some not).  But I think they are taken advantage of; not as much as females, but they ARE taken advantage of also.

It's not just in Hollywood but in all walks of life.  I know this for a fact have 3 daughters, many nieces, etc.  We are a family of mostly females.  Very strong females who have had to fight (in court), etc more than one time....on similar things.....