Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love this re-telling of the classic Anne of Green Gables book.

Please give this a try if you are looking for a wholesome, heartfelt story with extraordinarily well developed characters.

The scenery and script are exceptional.

DH and I are enchanted.

Respected Contributor

I have watched all the previous seasons and plan to watch this season. I think we all see bits of ourselves in Anne. Very enjoyable series.

Trusted Contributor

I've been watching this too and just love it. The news all around is so sad and terrible to me and this series is really a breath of fresh air.

Super Contributor

I have greatly enjoyed this series from the very first episode! 

IMO the last season is just perfection!!! I was so emotional watching it and I will miss this series so much.

Honored Contributor

I’ve watched these and love it.

I’m a person who loves murder and action...in other words...the opposite of this.

But my late husband and I actually took our daughters to Green Gables.

My oldest daughter was a real fan of the author...so, on a trip up north we visited there.

It’s wonderfully acted and makes you feel good.

Even die hard fans of murder, blood and mayhem like myself can enjoy this movie.

Other’s here said it better than I, but I really do recommend it.♥️

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 : DH purchased the dvd set for me. I have a SIL in Arizona- never met her but talk on the phone. Called her one day last year and she was taking items to goodwill. I freaked out when she said she had a limited edition of the doll. DH sent her money to mail the package and make sure it was wrapped and packed. Doll arrived in good shape but the stand was broke. Took me several months to find a good display case. I love my doll. It is about time for me to have a movie marathon weekend. Southern Bee

Super Contributor

Loved this series and sorry it's over.  Need to know what happened to the young girl locked up with the wicken Nun's.  Sorry I don't know her characters name . It left me hanging.

Honored Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl -

I wasn't going to watch it but my daughter and I who watched the original Anne of Green Gables Together and said she really liked this one and your post encouraged

me to watch it and I'm so glad I am!

It really is beautiful and yes I've cried and laughed thru it all.

So thank you for recommending it!

Now I just have to get thri to the end so I can get some sleep!Woman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Thank you for recommending this series. My husband and I are thoroughly enjoying it. We just love Anne and it is very well done.