Respected Contributor

Netflex Pandamic about the virus who is watching?

tmz was talking to the dr. about his documentary about the virus this Dr. studies viruses for years he said he knew this was going to happen but didn't when. I want to see it and also afraid at the same time. Don't know when it is on or if it is out on netflex yet. If anyone has seen it please let us know. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Netflex Pandamic about the virus who is watching?

If you want to watch a movie about the virus watch Contagion. Scary that this was made in 2011 and it is EXACTLY what is happening today.
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  heard that these drs. knew this was going to happen will pass this on to DH he loves this stuff I am afraid but also want to know, heard we are just in the beginning of quarantine it will get worse before better.thanks for the heads up

Trusted Contributor

I've heard about the Netflix documentary but haven't worked up the nerve to watch it yet but plan to. It's been hard enough just to watch the news lately. It can be overwhelming. 😳

I did watch a Ted Talk on YouTube by Bill Gates called "The Next Outbreak? We're Not Ready" It was filmed four years ago but was very prophetic, considering the current situation. 

Valued Contributor

Just started it last night  turned it off  at 1 A M didn't want to but needed some shut eye, will continue it today.

Think it is excellent for everybody that have Netflix to watch especially with what is going on in our world today. You will learn so much going back to past flu's  and how those  in the medical field throughout the world was working so hard in finding a way to conquer when and if a Pandamic ever  hit,and sadly it did

Just sorry that we weren't ready to handle this in a better way.

Stay safe  and smart .

Super Contributor

I'm going to watch both of those! I'd been reading Robin Cook before this got bad (medical thrillers) but not outbreak ones. Is Contagion one of his books, I think he has one named that? I'm tempted to reread The Stand but don't want nightmares!