Esteemed Contributor

I started a thread very late last night and got one response.  I have to keep remembering that late night threads seem to get lost.

Watching Negan sitting on the chair with Judith on his lap really unnerved me.  I am surprised at how verbal Carl has been to Negan, didn't seem to be afraid of him, I would have been shaking all over and probably wet my pants had it been me.  I can't wait to see what is going to happen when Rick returns and sees Judith on Negan's lap.

He is such a sick man, when he put that red hot iron on Mark's face I cringed.  I can't imagine a person being so cruel.  He knows that having people fear him makes it easier to control them.  Can't wait until tonight's show, it will have us on the edge of of our seats as usual.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Shoegirl2...did you notice how Carl mouthed off to Negan.  What was interesting about it is that Negan didn't react by hurting Carl for it, he took it quite well.  Of course there may be a reason for that, who knows what he has in mind where Carl is concerned.  He can get to Rick because of it, thinking he can make Rick one of his slaves.  I saw the actor who plays Negan on one of the Talking Dead shows and he is a good looking very likable man.  Great Actor.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam