Honored Contributor

Re: Need a spoiler on Breaking Bad

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I envy you watching "Breaking Bad" for the first time.  Every minute spent watching this series is worth it.  And there are only three tv series I can make that statement about, "The Wire", "Breaking Bad", and "Fargo". 

@deepwaterdotter   I haven't watched "The Wire" but "Fargo" was always about justice in the end.

You didn't get away with anything in the movie nor in the series.

One of the reasons I really like "Fargo".

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

You will not be wasting your time. IMO the best show ever in my 60 years and that is saying a lot.  Savory every minute.  This is how I described the episodes to a friend...."everything means something".  You may not know at the moment but it all ties together, either later in the episode or later in the series.   I can't say it enough....BEST SHOW EVER!

Honored Contributor

I also loved it!  To me the ending was perfect. Bryan Cranston is excellent as Walter White.

It's been so long since we watched the series I might have to see a few episodes again.

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

You will not be wasting your time. IMO the best show ever in my 60 years and that is saying a lot.  Savory every minute.  This is how I described the episodes to a friend...."everything means something".  You may not know at the moment but it all ties together, either later in the episode or later in the series.   I can't say it enough....BEST SHOW EVER!

@avid shopper   This is true and the brilliance of the series were the placement of "Easter eggs"  and the use of color.

We've watched the series twice and had a few "aha" moments.

The use of color is very signficant in the series.

But I still didn't like the ending.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

I loved breaking bad ..My son has all The dvd 's and when he got laid off we started watching them.   I couldn't wait until the next night. It is the best show ever!!! It is very suspensful.  Very well written.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

This show is sublime. I've watched everything twice. Ths show is completely GREAT.

Frequent Contributor

How's this for a spoiler?

breaking bad.jpg

Honored Contributor

@2Kittys wrote:

How's this for a spoiler?

breaking bad.jpg

"Ding, ding, ding."

Respected Contributor

One of the best series ever.  I binge watched it.  I don't know why I did not watch when it was first on TV.   

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

One of the best series ever.  I binge watched it.  I don't know why I did not watch when it was first on TV.   

@chiclet 

I know why I didn't.  I was working full time and going to nursing school.  The first thing I did after passing the NCLEX was binge watch the series.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~