Respected Contributor

Is anyone watching this new show?     I'm not usually very interested in war type movies or tv shows but I decided to give this one a try.   I've watched the first two episodes and have enjoyed them.   

Both episodes were very nerve-wracking and they have me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens.    Seeing the training these brave men go through and how they risk their lives to save others is very inspiring.   

I hope they touch on more about the families of the Seals and how they cope with their fears and loneliness when their husbands are gone.   

I think the show is very well done and I hope it continues.    I just wonder how many stories they can come up with.  

Honored Contributor

I have been watching this.  It is my understanding from seeing the credits that the producers and writers consulted with Navy SEALs so this would be an accurate show.

I really like it but I hate that there is a dog with them.  If something happens to that dog, I'll be a mess even though I know it's only a show.  LOL    

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have been watching this.  It is my understanding from seeing the credits that the producers and writers consulted with Navy SEALs so this would be an accurate show.

I really like it but I hate that there is a dog with them.  If something happens to that dog, I'll be a mess even though I know it's only a show.  LOL    

I am liking the show a lot, too @Lipstickdiva , @J Town Girl.

But I'm with you @Lipstickdiva about the dog. I've been a nervous wreck that something might happen! And, we don't even own a dog but sure do love them!

Honored Contributor

Do you mean SEAL Team or are you talking about a different program? I like SEAL Team quite a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Do you mean SEAL Team or are you talking about a different program? I like SEAL Team quite a lot.

Yes, my mistake.  Seal Team is the name of the show.   

I do feel like the others who are worried about the dog.    Everytime an animal is killed in any story I always start to cry.   

Respected Contributor

I'm still on the fence with this show.  I really want to like it more than I do.

I think part of the reason is I can't understand what the David Boreanaz character is saying because he seems to be mumbling to me. So I have to put on the closed captioning when I watch.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: Navy Seals!

[ Edited ]

It's not my type of show but I did watch the first 2 episodes because hubby loves it, I think there are 2 or 3 new shows this season that are similar to Seal Team.  I watched one of the others with hubby too but David Boreanaz wasn't in that one so I dozed through that one.  

Honored Contributor

I hadn't heard of this one until I saw this thread.  

I watched the first 2 episodes online.  It sort of reminds me of Army Wives but a little grittier.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I went to my old reliable website, doesthedogdie.com and they said NO, the dog doesn't die. Only trouble is, they didn't have all the episodes so I don't know what to think.