Honored Contributor

Re: Nathan Fillion fans - The Rookie

@software

Interesting post!    Not sure if I agree or not, but will mull it over ...  and comment later.

Trusted Contributor

Love Nathan Fillion. Really enjoyed watching Beckett and loved the two together. I could watch anything that he is in. Also loved him One Life To Live. Been a fan of his ever since. He’s just an enjoyable actor to watch.

Honored Contributor

My tivo recorded this and I didn't plan to watch it, but I actually enjoyed it.

I didn't watch Castle.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I looked forward to it (miss Castle) and thought it was really great! Tons of action, good actors. Minor bone to pick with two of the female leads cast. I can't tell them apart! I was very confused, thought it was all one person and the storylines made no sense. Hair style and color the same, same stature, similar features. Different ethnicities, but still look alike to me. I have the same issue with haley dean Mysteries on Hallmark. Tall detective and tall "good guy" look virtually alike to me. Anyway, The Rookie has lot's of potential, hope it finds a large audience!

Respected Contributor

I looked forward to it (miss Castle) and thought it was really great! Tons of action, good actors. Minor bone to pick with two of the female leads cast. I can't tell them apart! I was very confused, thought it was all one person and the storylines made no sense. Hair style and color the same, same stature, similar features. Different ethnicities, but still look alike to me. I have the same issue with Haley Dean Mysteries on Hallmark. Tall detective and tall "good guy" look virtually alike to me. Anyway, The Rookie has lot's of potential, hope it finds a large audience!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha!  I agree.  The two ladies were confusing.

I had to look up who Alyssa Diaz because she looked so familar.  She was on Army Wives in the last couple of seasons.  She played Gloria Cruz.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Loved Castle, loved this show. I agree that the immediate hookup storyline was unnecessary, too predictable - but then I thought it might be to set up future drama if they don't break up as advised by higher ups, etc. The previews they are running look good, I love the one where he tells his training officer he feels like hugging her and she says, Do you want to be tased? haha. He does not ! He looks great, younger than when he was Castle !
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Ha!  I agree.  The two ladies were confusing.

I had to look up who Alyssa Diaz because she looked so familar.  She was on Army Wives in the last couple of seasons.  She played Gloria Cruz.

Me too I was very confused.  I thought she was the captain until the end.  

Respected Contributor

I had a chance to watch it tonight and I have mixed feelings about it.  I'll give it another episode or so before I decide whether it makes my watch list or not.  My biggest complaint is that the writing doesn't seem very fresh or interesting...too many clichés.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@software

Interesting post!    Not sure if I agree or not, but will mull it over ...  and comment later.

You don't have to agree or disagree.

I posted my opinion, you are welcome to post yours.

No need to parse mine.