Respected Contributor

Re: Nate & Jerimiah Tonight 4/13

Didn't Nate say their remodel was $110,000 they gave him $45,000 they do have their own furniture line in Living Spaces & they advertise all the places they go for windows, cabinets so guess the clients get some free things for being on the show .

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Didn't Nate say their remodel was $110,000 they gave him $45,000 they do have their own furniture line in Living Spaces & they advertise all the places they go for windows, cabinets so guess the clients get some free things for being on the show .

@sissel   Yes, that's always the way it is in this show.  They get the vendors to give huge discounts for the products that are used in this show.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  I love, love, love this show. Nate and Jeremiah are a beautiful couple and those kids are so cute. Does anyone know if the same woman is the surrogate for both children? And if  Nate or Jeremiah is the father ~ or one each? Just curious.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep  I was thinking the exact same thing that Jeremiah is father to Poppi, the their daughter because she looks a lot like him.  And, I am thinking Nate is father to Oskar.  Nate and Jeremiah are so likable and I really wish them the best.  I know they are good people and so very talented.  I love watching their show.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1
@pattypeep
Love this show! I cannot handle how adorable their children are!
I think you are right...Poppi looks like Jeremiah's mini-me, so he may be her biological Dad. Jeremiah looks like a model...I think he has the best hair and the most handsome chiseled face. And their house?! Just the outside garden of their own house is so spectacular.
Respected Contributor

Watched a few things on YouTube with them. They are talented, good people with adorable children......can’t get enough. Both of them could be models, not hard to look at.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Katcat1  I love, love, love this show. Nate and Jeremiah are a beautiful couple and those kids are so cute. Does anyone know if the same woman is the surrogate for both children? And if  Nate or Jeremiah is the father ~ or one each? Just curious.

I thought Nate was the bio dad and Jeremiah's sister donated her eggs for Poppi

They used a surrogate for the pregnancy.

I could be wrong.

The children are beautiful and look too much like the dads to not be bio related.

I would love to know, they haven't been shy about sharing their personal lives.