Honored Contributor

Re: Natalie Wood: What Remains Behind (HBO in May)

Thanks.  I don't know anything about the show in that thread.  I was remarking about this show in the thread for this show.  Smiley Happy   I figured there might be a thread so I searched it and wanted to let people know that there are still airings since the initial one on the 5th.

Will look for that other show.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it last week during a free preview of HBO and enjoyed it.  It was nice to see her daughters and Robert Wagner interviewed, plus seeing home movies.  She was so beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt They sounded so similar and on HBO I thought they could be the same one!
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   The heading on the other thread is incorrect that is the name of the book by her daughter not the name of the HBO Special but the discussion is the about the HBO Special, so you were correct.  There are two threads about the HBO Special.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime. Thank you! I figured HBO wouldn't be showing two different new docs in May wherein Wagner is interviewed by a daughter of Nat's. 🙂

@chickenbutt
Respected Contributor

I watched this and it was good, but sad.  I still, to this day, do NOT believe that Robert Wagner had anything to do with Natalie's death.  You could see, after all these years, he choked up and had tears and obviously still loves her and thinks about her.  I think she was the love of his life and vice versa.