Super Contributor
I just finished watching all 41 episodes available on hulu of Nashville. I love it! Now I can hardly wait for the new shows.
Trusted Contributor

This is my favorite show. Some of the cast members are going out on a mini concert tour...DC, NYC and Chicago I think (funnily enough, not Nashville). I'm thinking that means good things for a Season 3 renewal. Crossing my fingers.

Next week (not this coming week) they have a behind the scenes type of episode. Hopefully, new shows will start again right after that. I hate all the breaks. I'd rather have a long break in between and then all new episodes instead of the dribs and drabs of new episodes they do now. It interrupts the flow of the show.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

Never saw a show with so much singing & bed hopping.

Honored Contributor
On 4/14/2014 PinkSugar said:

Never saw a show with so much singing & bed hopping.

Are you saying that is a bad thing?

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

LOVE this show. Looking forward to new episodes soon!!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I really enjoy it too, I like the bed hopping more than the singing!!! Only problem it is not on often enough, another rerun this Wed.

Honored Contributor

Star ... they don't need to do a tour here. We can see them anytime they are filming and they often sing around some of the activities in town. I've never seen the show, but I've seen some of the filming. Of course, usually the set up or tear downs and never any of the big stars. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I really like Connie Britton. She was on one of my other shows. The blonde girl is so cute too...Hayden? I've watched part of one show I believe. Glad you all are enjoying it.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/15/2014 Preds said:

Star ... they don't need to do a tour here. We can see them anytime they are filming and they often sing around some of the activities in town. I've never seen the show, but I've seen some of the filming. Of course, usually the set up or tear downs and never any of the big stars. LOL

One of the TMZ staffers went to The Bluebird Cafe with his wife and he said Eric Close, who plays Teddy, walked in and the crowd went crazy. It must be fun for Nashville fans to see the actors out and about. Maybe one day you'll stumble upon them filming a scene.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*