Respected Contributor

i think hayden is due soon, so that maybe why the longer break, too. they sure cramed a lot into 1 hr.

Honored Contributor

Hayden had baby daughter on 12/9, named Kaya.

Honored Contributor
On 12/13/2014 brandiwine said:
On 12/12/2014 Shawnie said: It was great!!! I am going to watch it again. I love the Avery/Juliet scenes! Will is such a hypocrite. Hope Layla makes it, divorces him and speaks out about the sham marriage. Wonder if Gunner will try to gain guardianship?? I see Rayna and Deacon together now until he dies from the liver damage. Don't like these long winter breaks either.

A little food for thought. Perhaps Maddie will be able to donate a piece of her healthy liver to save her dad's life. Smile

Oooh, I love that idea, works for me!!!

Honored Contributor
On 12/13/2014 Shelbelle said:
On 12/13/2014 brandiwine said:
On 12/12/2014 Shawnie said: It was great!!! I am going to watch it again. I love the Avery/Juliet scenes! Will is such a hypocrite. Hope Layla makes it, divorces him and speaks out about the sham marriage. Wonder if Gunner will try to gain guardianship?? I see Rayna and Deacon together now until he dies from the liver damage. Don't like these long winter breaks either.

A little food for thought. Perhaps Maddie will be able to donate a piece of her healthy liver to save her dad's life. Smile

Oooh, I love that idea, works for me!!!

Me too-that would be a great storyline!!!

Respected Contributor
Works for me but I think she is considered too young for such a procedure. But Scarlett his niece is not if she is a match.
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to Hayden who tweeted she had her daughter.

Respected Contributor

I loved that Avery and Juliette got married. Her character has come a long way and it was about time that she has gotten some happiness and am thrilled that it is with Avery. He is also a great character. Happy that Rayna did not marry Luke, did not care for him either. Now I am the awful feeling that here she is driving away, probably to Deacon to tell him that she broke it off and she is in fact still in love with him and he is going to try and cut her out of his life as he doesn't want her to know about his illness. This is going to drive me nuts as the will probably draw it out for the rest of the season. I hope either he comes clean, or Scarlett tells her. They are perfect together. And yes, Will should just get some guts and come out already but I have the funny feeling that Layla will not make it and he will be riddled with guilt. Great show, cannot wait for it to come back!

Esteemed Contributor

^ The last Nashville episode was really good. I'd like to see Gunnar be a part of his nephew's life but not necessarily raise him. Limits Gunnar in the storyline. I'd also like to see the music trio of Avery, Gunnar and Scarlett continue. Rayna and Deacon should be together, but geez, Deacon could benefit from a little counseling (anger & pity parties). I may be the only one who likes Teddy, but I'd like to see him find a decent relationship and thrive. He's been a bit of a sad sack. Now that Rayna's dad has passed and Luke may be out of the picture, who will play the roll of the protagonist? Will & the music exec? (Hudson)

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Oliver Hudson is Goldie Hawn's son.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/16/2014 Shelbelle said:

Oliver Hudson is Goldie Hawn's son.

I wonder if he's musical like his dad and brother.

Also, will we see more of Derrick Hough? Or has his character played out?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau