Honored Contributor

There will be a Nash Bridges movie on USA, Saturday November 27 at 9:00. Both Don Johnson (unbelievably 71 years old) and Cheech Marin return. If the movie does well it could potentially become a series. Anyone looking forward to this?

Respected Contributor

I am.  I watch the re-runs every Monday afternoon on the H&I (Heroes & Icons) network. Jeff Perry will also be in the new movie. 

Honored Contributor

Don and Cheech were on The Talk today. 

Respected Contributor

Have not seen Don lately .. but boy he was a hunk in the day ....

Esteemed Contributor

@Big Joanie 

I agree!

I looked forward to watching him on Miami Vice in those pastel suits and great hair, then on Nash Bridges.  He was my not so secret crush for ages!  

He was in the not-so-old movie "The Book Club" as the love interest of Jane Fonda's character, and he still looked good to me!

Anxious to see this new movie. 

Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie don't know if you watch it but he plays Keenan Thompson's father-in-law on his sitcom. Why is it women age, but men get distinguished and still look good?!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

@Big Joanie don't know if you watch it but he plays Keenan Thompson's father-in-law on his sitcom. Why is it women age, but men get distinguished and still look good?!

Don's talents are wasted there

Honored Contributor

I've always loved Don Johnson since the Miami Vice days.  I've always wondered why he didn't work more over the years.  Well, maybe he invested his MV money well and lives off the interest.   He was always easy on the eyes.  Heart

Respected Contributor

I'll be watching this.  Have always loved Don Johnson, lol, especially Sonny Crockett!

Honored Contributor

This could be good!  What was the one show he was in ages ago when he wore all the pastel colored blazers?  Oh, he was really handsome back then.  Haven't seen him in a long while.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin