Esteemed Contributor

Re: Naomi Judd's Will

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@gertrudecloset You are drawing conclusions that are not  implied by the information you posted. An executor is just that....someone who does the work involved in executing the will. Its means nothing about who gets what. I don't find anything odd about her decisions regarding an executor and an alternate executor - at all. 

You need to read the story @Goldengate8361 .  He is the executor and all her money was left for him to divide between two of her companies.  Those two children ARE NOT mentioned in her Will.  Furthermore, whether her husband gets anything or not is not at issue here.

What's at issue here is the FACT that mother DID NOT LEAVE ANYTHING IN HER WILL TO HER DAUGHTERS.  That's what the subject of my thread is about.  Her WILL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset  I'm really not personally invested in trying to be right (honest), but what was posted does not say that her money will all go to her two companies. Maybe you read that somewhere else? Her daughters names do not have to be specified along with the executor. It is entirely possible that they have a different document with more details. Perhaps she knew that the public might have a fascination with her will (since they're famous people).....and do something like speculate and judge them all over the internet....perhaps, even, in forums like this. Just "food for thought."

Esteemed Contributor

No one is "entitled" to an inheritance 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@gertrudecloset  I'm really not personally invested in trying to be right (honest), but what was posted does not say that her money will all go to her two companies. Maybe you read that somewhere else? Her daughters names do not have to be specified along with the executor. It is entirely possible that they have a different document with more details. Perhaps she knew that the public might have a fascination with her will (since they're famous people).....and do something like speculate and judge them all over the internet....perhaps, even, in forums like this. Just "food for thought."

Oh please.  I'm not trying to be right.  I'm trying to discuss the subject matter.  My thread is about her WILL.  Not her husband per se.

Fact:  News reports say the daughters were left out of her Will.  That's it...PERIODTTTT. Give it a break @Goldengate8361 .  Or are you on a kick to bombard and get the thread and discussion closed?

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

No one is "entitled" to an inheritance 

Exactly.  It is still interesting that she left the two daughters out of her Will though.  They are a famous family so..........

Respected Contributor

I read somewhere they are named in a trust, I suspect it was done this way for tax purposes and this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.  Time will tell but i dont think she left her daughters nothing

Respected Contributor

There is a trust called Naomi Ellen Judd Living Trust and it is mentioned in the will.  This is a link to the will which was posted on Daily Mail:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11077881/How-Naomi-Judds-suicide-exposed-lifetime-money-squ...

The will is not the end all be all if Naomi assets were placed in the trust, no information will be released from the trust.  Wyonna will have to wait for the will to be filed before she can contest the will,  If she is listed in the Living Trust then she will have access to the trust and it's value and terms.  

It has been said that Wyonna has money problems and that she has gone through almost all of her money and has been in rehab for excessive spending.

It's very sad, this was and is a very troubled family who have a list of long time personal problems with each other.  I remember years ago, Naomi saying that her relationship with her own mother was very difficult as well as hurtful.

It's a shame the threads that run through families.

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset  I'm trying my best to be nice and respectful....There's nothing but kindness and good will coming from me and my post. Its just not always a great idea to judge famous people about something where the public does not have all the facts. Naomi, wynona, and Ashley are praised as being wonderful human beings by pretty much  everyone who has known them . Perhaps we should leave it at that.

Trusted Contributor

Wynonna just can't catch a break.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Whenever I hear children have been cut out of a will I wonder what did they do or was the deceased coerced by someone. I'm sure both girls will be okay financially, I didn't read up about it did she leave anything to her grandchildren? 

@Jordan2 Sometimes children are given their share while the parent is alive and outside of the will.  It makes things less complicated with a good estate lawyer.