Trusted Contributor

@Buffalogal47 I HAVE read Ashley's book. She threw Naomi under the bus to get it published.

Trusted Contributor

@BoopOMatic  I never read Ashley's book. I listened to the podcast and read the transcript of it. The main subject is Wynonna, not Ashley and there are no interviews with either one of them. The material contained in the podcast comes from many sources, not just from one. 

Trusted Contributor

I know; I've read that, too.

Trusted Contributor

Naomi did the best she could at the time; she didn't know how to be a Mother as her own Mother was not kind to her, she kicked Naomi out of the house just because she got pregnant as a teenager.

Later, she did some vicious, hateful things to Naomi.

You really need to read Naomi's book, Ashley's book, etc. before you make a pronouncement about Naomi; not to mention the fact that we, as adults, are responsible for our own lives and our own selves.

Esteemed Contributor

@BoopOMatic    You apparently have issues with Ashley and have opted to believe the girls didn't appreciate their. Other,   Maybe they had good reason.

Trusted Contributor

@Teddixat  I didn't say that. If they didn't appreciate her, they're doing a lot of crying over someone they didn't appreciate.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of country music but you would truly have to be living under a rock not to have heard of the Judds and their amazing singing career.  I have been a fan of Ashley for many years I think I have seen just about all her movies.  This is tough to lose a mother period but under those circumstances is really crushing I am sure.  

Prayers to the family as they work their way through this process.  RIP Naomi.

Honored Contributor

I heard many anecdotes about Naomi and her daughters from a very close friend in the jewelry industry. He knew all of them for years and he was a highly reliable historian.

I believe little I read from the media. My friend's anecdotes were sad and spoke of a family in crisis many years ago.

May Naomi Rest In Peace.

Esteemed Contributor

It has been reported that Naomi Judd did commit suicide. It is so sad. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, confirmed by multiple sources.