Honored Contributor

Re: Name Some Shows You'll Watch Even When You Come In The Middle Of It and Have Seen It Before

world, you mentioned several I like too. My daughters were great fans of Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink, that entire genre.

Another one about that time was "She Having A Baby". I can still hear that song. Actually I was thinking about that movie last night. My oldest granddaughter turned 12 yesterday. For those of you familiar with the movie (she almost dies) that is exactly like what happened to my oldest daughter when she had this granddaughter.

We were talking about it last night! Anyway, I always stop and watch that show.

Super Contributor

Re: Name Some Shows You'll Watch Even When You Come In The Middle Of It and Have Seen It Before

Ally McBeal

Drop Dead Diva

Esteemed Contributor

Masters of Secks Project Runway Law &Order: SVU
Honored Contributor

TV: Big Bang Theory; Doc Martin

Movies: Mrs. Doubtfire (since I saw it at the movies a million years ago); Pretty Woman; Something to Talk About; Steel Magnolias; any of the Pride and Prejudice movies! Oh, and Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail. These are my "comfort movies"--but I also cannot resist The Godfather! Leave the gun, keep the cannoli!

Respected Contributor

I guess AMC only has a few movies that they continually rotate, I have watched the Fast and Furious movies a hundred times. I will also watch the History channel with American Pickers, Counting Cars and Pawn Stars over and over again. I could watch muscle cars all day long and I could be a Picker. I love old stuff and the history behind it.

Frequent Contributor

Modern Family, The Middle, Big Bang and Designing Women

Respected Contributor

Monk, Cold Case, Without A Trace, Law & Order- anyone, NCIS and 24.

Esteemed Contributor

Great Thread!

Movies:

Any of the Twilight, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, or Pirates of the Caribbean films (I know, real brain-food right?)

Anything with Katherine Hepburn or Greta Garbo

TV Show:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Will and Grace

Friends

Northern Exposure

Gilmore Girls

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I forgot about Doc Martin. I'll watch that over and over. Thanks for the reminder. I guess we all have our favorites. There are some we all agree on. Also, lately I've been watching Will and Grace (old re-runs) I don't remember anyway although I watched the show every week.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would replay some of these series again. Like west wing, and I would love to see st elsewhere again!!! China beach too