Respected Contributor

How many of you watch "Naked and Afraid?"

Contributor

I thought it was hilarious!

Respected Contributor

Yes, once in awhile.  Can't believe what some of them go through, not to mention getting naked in front of a perfect stranger. 

Honored Contributor

When I'm channel surfing and come across that program, I can't change the channel fast enough.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree!  But I don't think it is intended to be!

Trusted Contributor

We watch it sometimes and my husband jokingly says "Why dont you do that show?" My reply is always "If we would be naked the viewers would be very afraid" LOL

Honored Contributor

DH & I watch it and can't believe some of the stuff they go through.  I could never, ever do that.  Well, number one I would never strip and do that and number two, all those creepy crawlies, etc.  Some of the people who go really change their views on things after the experience.  They are very opinionated and coc*ky and then sometime they change for the better!!!  I think the "na*ked' thing is done to make them feel totally vulnerable and exposed to the elements, themselves and each other.  To make them totally dependent on each other and themselves.  It's an interesting show, I think. But I like "Alone" much better.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

We watch it sometimes.

The thing that would bother me more than anything is walking in a jungle for 21 days with nothing on my feet.  LOL

I wonder how many of them come home with horrible infections and stomach issues?

Honored Contributor

Last night was especially drab on local TV, so while channel surfing, I watched about 10 minutes at the end of the episode. 

I thought the the funniest part was the "covering of the parts".

It would not sustain my interest over a whole hour, but I can certainly imagine how the humorous "parts" could be enticing.

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

Yes, once in awhile.  Can't believe what some of them go through, not to mention getting naked in front of a perfect stranger. 

Not to mention the camera crew!!!