Trusted Contributor

Any one watching this series?I so enjoy it,but I do like this type of show.Something a little different.

Honored Contributor

I love it. I think it's a great show. I thought it was funny last week how freaked out the nurse became about having to get a pacemaker. It's not that big of a deal. It's a fast, easy procedure that can keep you from passing out all of the time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor
Every time I watch this show I end up bawling over someone. Not sure I should keep watching it.
Super Contributor

NY Med is my kind of Reality TV. Excellent. So well done.

It's impossible not to relate to and empathize with the patients and medical staff. Their stories are so compelling. Immediately we're drawn in and become emotionally invested in their lives.

Honored Contributor

I love this show. It keeps getting better and better. RL has always been more interesting than fiction.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Regular Contributor

I really like this show!

Respected Contributor

Love it!

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Respected Contributor

Trauma: Life in the ER is far and away better than another Dr Oz show. Don't know if they are making any new ones, but they are the real deal.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/30/2014 brandiwine said:

Trauma: Life in the ER is far and away better than another Dr Oz show. Don't know if they are making any new ones, but they are the real deal.

Trauma: Life in the ER is all re-enacted. Almost all of the "patients" are actors. NY Med on the other hand is real time, real people. As for Dr. Oz, he really isn't on that frequently.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
On 8/2/2014 Chlemma said:
On 7/30/2014 brandiwine said:

Trauma: Life in the ER is all re-enacted. Almost all of the "patients" are actors. NY Med on the other hand is real time, real people. As for Dr. Oz, he really isn't on that frequently.

I think you are mixing up "Untold stories of the ER" and Trauma. Untold stories does the re-enactments with actors. The acting is bad.