Honored Contributor

Great acting....movie itself meh!

Trusted Contributor

That was definitely a difficult movie to watch at times.  And the opening scene was unexpected and bizarre.  I thought the acting was good as well.  I'm glad I saw it but once was enough.

Respected Contributor

I have not seen "Nocturnal Animals" but have seen the previews/trailer and it looks violent and upsetting,   Not for me.

Respected Contributor

That's 2 hours of my life I will never get back. Friends don't let friend waste money on this movie. 

Trusted Contributor

Not my kind of movie ... violent subject matter.  Even though I like those actors, I would not want to spend the time or money to watch it ... I read the Plot Summary in IMBd, even that was too much.

Respected Contributor

I saw the trailer on tv, which looked awful. I cannot do violence. I cannot tell you how many movies I have walked out of. I rarely go anymore.

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

That was definitely a difficult movie to watch at times.  And the opening scene was unexpected and bizarre.  I thought the acting was good as well.  I'm glad I saw it but once was enough.

That opening was very odd wasn't it?  At first I thought I was in the wrong movie!