Esteemed Contributor

Have they - the K's - no shame??? How can anyone think that this "look" is a good one?? I always wonder what the people around them think??  

Re: Kenye's comment about ruining her brand...I think she is doing a great job on her own!!

Frequent Contributor

Seriously?  Grown adult females have nothing better to do than criticize another woman because she *gasp* has cellulite *gasp* or *gasp* has a big booty *gasp*.  Kim Kardashian is a woman, a mother, and a daughter and she seems nice enough...much nicer than those insulting her...talk about trashy and low class.

I doubt any of you would appreciate having the type of comments you're making directed at you, your children, or someone else you love.  And yet you feel it's OK to do it to others.  *SMH*

Esteemed Contributor

@MsChiff  No one is "criticizing" her because she has a "big booty" or "cellulite."

She is being "criticized" because she went basically nude in front of the world, exhibiting her deliberately deformed and freakish hindend.

If you don't like the conversation, perhaps you should move along.

And no I don't have anything better to do! LMAO

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NO...just no.

[ Edited ]

@MsChiff wrote:

Seriously?  Grown adult females have nothing better to do than criticize another woman because she *gasp* has cellulite *gasp* or *gasp* has a big booty *gasp*.  Kim Kardashian is a woman, a mother, and a daughter and she seems nice enough...much nicer than those insulting her...talk about trashy and low class.

I doubt any of you would appreciate having the type of comments you're making directed at you, your children, or someone else you love.  And yet you feel it's OK to do it to others.  *SMH*

----------------------

If I walked around dressed - or better said undressed - like she is....I would deserve the comments!

I was not critiquing her bottom!!

Her persistent fondness for having her nude body on exhibit all the time and everywhere is what is being criticized!  I truly think she is an exhibitionist!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita  I wouldn't worry too much about MsChiff......I do believe "MsChiff" is doing some mischief.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@corita  I wouldn't worry too much about MsChiff......I do believe "MsChiff" is doing some mischief.

Seems like it... but for the record, if I was as downright freakish in my behavior as it seems virtually all of the K-clan are, then yes, I'd expect to be talked about... Let's face it, they thrive on being talked about... It's the only excuse for them continuing to behave in such a way as to ensure they will be continue to be talked about...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

alrighty, i did see one picture and frankly didn't like it.  kim,

imo is a beautiful girl.  she may have an agenda doing this.  i think it's very possible that she was making a statement .  we are all different, but we all are beautiful. 

who in the world would let a picture be published looking like this?  and the big butts are really in right now.  the guys are really going for them..  i honestly don't know why.

i know this post will be totally ignored and the negative, hateful posts will continue.  have at it girls!