Trusted Contributor

Re: NFL Awards and Prince Harry

@Love to Run wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

For those that dislike Harry & Meghan, for whatever reason, real or imagined, they seem to follow their every move and appearance and run here to start a thread.

Then the usual hatefest that has been going on for years commences.

Wash, rinse, repeat.......

@Mersha Yep. And then get defensive for being called haters. When that's the literal definition of a hater.😒

The "haters" comment. How ORIGINAL!!!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congratulations to Cam Heyward a leader among men, a true example of charitable works, an example of love and devotion to family, and an example of a strong, strong honorable work ethic.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was reading an article about Cam Heyward and he is a kind and noble man. Too bad the presenter of the award detracted from all of his accomplishments.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Apparently, anything to try to stay even marginally relevant, but yes, I agree, a total disconnect. He has nothing to do with American football. One might assume his agent got him the gig.

Maybe they offered him a big fee for his appearance.

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

For those that dislike Harry & Meghan, for whatever reason, real or imagined, they seem to follow their every move and appearance and run here to start a thread.

Then the usual hatefest that has been going on for years commences.

Wash, rinse, repeat.......

@Mersha Yep. And then get defensive for being called haters. When that's the literal definition of a hater.😒

The "haters" comment. How ORIGINAL!!!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

@layla2450 And those who have differing opinions love to judge and label people who think differently than them.  Isn't calling someone by definition hating?  Judging?  

You hate haters?  Isn't that hate? Oh but "different" hate?  

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Do you think that Harry was hired to make an appearance?

Is the Pope Catholic?

The Markles do nothing for free. One of reasons she left the UK as she couldnt believe she wasnt getting "paid" for the apperances.

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I wondered by Oprah was at the Grammys.  Did she put out an album?  Did Gayle King sing a song and she was her date?  Or is she just so highly regarded by everyone that she gets invited to everything?

Oprah was at the Grammys to lead the Tina Turner tribute. She was friends with Tina. Oprah is also Executive Producer for the Color Purple remake that stars Fantasia Barino, who sang the Tina Turnrr song Proud Mary at the Grammys 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mershai despise them for the stress they put Prince Phillip and HMTQEII through at the end of their lives. Thats enough for me as i absolutely respected and adored Elizabeth, and YES EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT PERSONALLY KNOW HER.  Call it a hobby or whatever you want to label my fandom. Im an Anglophile. 

i suspect there are a ton more reasons why *I* would. despise the Markles but so what...my point of writing all this is:

I assure you that ive never "run here" to start a thread.

I dont usually ignore one if it is started and im sorry if you dont like a discussion. I usually dont read em if i dont like the subject and i certainly dont comment if i dont have an interest or have experience with something...or if its banal  non-severe weather chat LOL

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Mershai despise them for the stress they put Prince Phillip and HMTQEII through at the end ofther lives. 

I assure you that ive never "run here" to start a thread..

@LizzieInSRQ   It is sheer speculation on your part if H&M caused stress on anyone.  You have no way of knowing that.

As to who you may despise, I don't care.

Many do run here to start threads.  They have going on for years.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mersha i was editing to add to my post while you were typing yours. You sure do seem to care with all the posts you made on this one thread alone 🤣