Honored Contributor

Re: NFL Awards and Prince Harry

@stevieb wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

That is why Harry and Meghan signed with the William Morris Agency. To get jobs like this. 

Only Meghan signed with WMA not Harry.  So far they have not done much for her.  Other than the coffee commercial a few months ago (which she is an investor of the company) nothing on her own as been done.

They come as a (tag) team. Smiley Very Happy Poor WM, what can they be expected to do? They seem to sign them up for minor appearances as much as is humanly possible (which isn't much), given so many burned bridges. That appearance in Jamaica was downright embarrassing, or should have been.

Popcorn and peanuts all over the floor and her in a ball gown.  No water at their seats and others had a cold bottle sitting next to them in a holder. Woman LOL

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

For those that dislike Harry & Meghan, for whatever reason, real or imagined, they seem to follow their every move and appearance and run here to start a thread.

Then the usual hatefest that has been going on for years commences.

Wash, rinse, repeat.......

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

He is doing better than this tme last year as far as his popularity in the US.  Last year in January he was -7 and Meghan was -13.  As of Dec. 13th Newsweek had Harry approval rating 29 and Meghan approval of 13.  These numbers out of a 100.  

Oh but @beckyb1012, don't you know, he's LOVED, everywhere but here... Whatever... Lots and lots of forums on which neither he nor she is loved at all, and for good reason. As for the Invictus games, it appears some haven't kept up with all the reported scandals, financial and otherwise. Not even to mention even more serious scandals involving other of their 'charitiies'... Oh my yes, two fully sterling personages...

@stevieb @beckyb1012 

I have not kept up with any of the issues with the Invictus games or charities.  I try to avoid hearing about them at every turn.  My question is, why does anyone do a poll about their popularity?  I can understand doing polls on politcal figures.  But why do it on anyone else?  Who cares what their approval rating is?  What purpose does knowing their popularity serve, and to whom?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

He is doing better than this tme last year as far as his popularity in the US.  Last year in January he was -7 and Meghan was -13.  As of Dec. 13th Newsweek had Harry approval rating 29 and Meghan approval of 13.  These numbers out of a 100.  

Oh but @beckyb1012, don't you know, he's LOVED, everywhere but here... Whatever... Lots and lots of forums on which neither he nor she is loved at all, and for good reason. As for the Invictus games, it appears some haven't kept up with all the reported scandals, financial and otherwise. Not even to mention even more serious scandals involving other of their 'charitiies'... Oh my yes, two fully sterling personages...

@stevieb @beckyb1012 

I have not kept up with any of the issues with the Invictus games or charities.  I try to avoid hearing about them at every turn.  My question is, why does anyone do a poll about their popularity?  I can understand doing polls on politcal figures.  But why do it on anyone else?  Who cares what their approval rating is?  What purpose does knowing their popularity serve, and to whom?

There are popularity polls on all the Royals, Politicians, Actors ect...  It is what is done for anyone in the public eye.   Even Ophara and Gayle have polls done on them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mersha wrote:

For those that dislike Harry & Meghan, for whatever reason, real or imagined, they seem to follow their every move and appearance and run here to start a thread.

Then the usual hatefest that has been going on for years commences.

Wash, rinse, repeat.......

The same with the posters who comment about the posters who start these threads.

Wash, rinse, repeat...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@stevieb

I couldn't stop laughing at your post.  You know that the information regarding their charities come from "tabloid trash"  and them being LOVED throughout the world comes from "reliable sources" which is their public relations team.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@stevieb

I couldn't stop laughing at your post.  You know that the information regarding their charities come from "tabloid trash"  and them being LOVED throughout the world comes from "reliable sources" which is their public relations team.

Headed up by Scobie the liar and those frightening eyebrows of his.  

Respected Contributor

This thread won't last long; apparently any mention of the royals is not long-lived here any longer.  I previously mentioned that I didn't see the connection between Harry and the award designating him as a legend as a pilot. It seems he is very good at getting his face in front of the public; ironic since he shunned attention from the media not that long ago.

Respected Contributor

@Trailrun23 wrote:

This thread won't last long; apparently any mention of the royals is not long-lived here any longer.  I previously mentioned that I didn't see the connection between Harry and the award designating him as a legend as a pilot. It seems he is very good at getting his face in front of the public; ironic since he shunned attention from the media not that long ago.

They didn't want negative attention from the media because apparently neither of them have any problems in going to ceremonies to collect awards.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

They didn't want negative attention from the media because apparently neither of them have any problems in going to ceremonies to collect awards.

Have you seen the latest pap walk she did when Harry was away?  Used to do those only on the RF coverage but lately if Harry is out and about she goes after him as well.  Instead of walking she is driving alone with manic smile on her face.  Looks kinda like a crazy woman being by herself.  According2Taz had great shots on her youtube uploaded this morning.