Honored Contributor

NEWS Kelly Clarkson's Ex Brandon Blackstock Wants $436K a Month in Spousal and Child Support

ET can confirm that the 43-year-old talent manager has filed legal docs requesting that Clarkson pay him $436,000 a month. The breakdown is $301,000 in spousal support and the remaining $135,000 for child support for their two children, River, 6, and Remington, 4. If Blackstock's request is granted, he'd receive more than $5.2 million per year.

He is also asking his ex for $2 million to cover his attorney's fees. 

WOW!  It appears he is trying to capitalize off her wealth. He only has the kids every other weekend...and he has a good business managing other famous clients like Blake Shelton to name one.

I think it comes down to anger and GREED.

Honored Contributor

Re: NEWS Kelly Clarkson's Ex Brandon Blackstock Wants $436K a Month in Spousal and Child Support

If he only has the children every other weekend, how can he claim child support, CRAZY! 

Honored Contributor

Re: NEWS Kelly Clarkson's Ex Brandon Blackstock Wants $436K a Month in Spousal and Child Support

He has his own job he does not need spousal support?

If he does not have custody of the kids he needs no child support.

What he's not suppose to suppor the kids at all?

Greed that's true. So much of that today.

Honored Contributor

"$301,000 in spousal support "

If he was also HER business manager, she will owe spousal support of some sort.

Kelly should have read the Wendy Williams, Mary J. Blidge & others whos spouses were their business managers at the time of their divorces handbook. 

Never ever mix business w/pleasure.

icon_coffee.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

His mom has plenty of money, too, just in case that spousal support isn't enough for him. For anyone under 70, spousal support should never be granted. What a farce! At least the lawyers will prosper.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I honestly can'tcomprehend  amounts that large.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I read his networth is already 10 million. What kind of expenses could one possibly have to need that kind of support every month? I'm sure he's already living quite comfortably. I hope he gets nothing.

Honored Contributor

He's such a loser-user.

At least Kelly got what she cared about the most, primary custody of her kids.

He should be ashamed of himself, riding on Kelly's coat tails, asking for that much of HER money.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

A judge with an ounce of common sense will see thru what the husband is doing.  Husband needs to support himself and Kelly will have the children more so there is no need for support for the children.  Husband sounds like a real grease ball.  Reminds me of Brittany Spears and that jerk she married and she is paying him heavily.  I actually feel sorry for her and don't know why a judge granted for her to support him.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

photodune-2837692-big-money-bag-xs.jpg