Honored Contributor

NEW show The UnXplained with William Shatner

On The History Channel. It's so good! I love William Shatner. He does the narration and he's so dramatic about it. So far 3 episodes shown. Here's what The History Channel's site say's :

"From the producers of Ancient Aliens and The Curse of Oak Island comes The UnXplained, a one-hour, non-fiction series that explores the world’s most fascinating, strange and inexplicable mysteries. Hosted and executive produced by Golden Globe and Emmy Award-winning actor William Shatner (Star Trek, Boston Legal) each episode will feature compelling contributions from scientists, historians, witnesses and experiencers—each seeking to shed light on how the seemingly impossible actually can happen. From mysterious structures (like Florida’s Coral Castle) and so-called “evil” places (like the cursed “White City” of Honduras) to strange creatures and bizarre rituals, The UnXplained will explore subjects that have mystified mankind for centuries."

Respected Contributor

Re: NEW show The UnXplained with William Shatner

I think I would enjoy this. Very similar to the old PBS series In Search of... hosted by Leonard Nimoy. My high school featured these videos in one of my classes in early 80's too.

Thanks for mentioning. I will seek this show out.

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of these type shows and I have been watching the Unexplained all along and enjoying it.  I find much of it fascinating and I always keep an open mind.  Shatner is dramatic but doing a great job with this show.  

Esteemed Contributor

I love it!

How about the woman who was struck by lightning twice and now when she puts tinsel on her Christmas tree it flys off the tree and sticks to her!!

Honored Contributor

The one that got me was the staircase in that church! Handmade by one man who used wood that wasn't from anywhere around that area...and then the guy went away, no one knows where. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Yes, that staircase story gave chills.  That miraculous staircase made by one man with wood that isn't from that area and no record of him having wood delivered.  And it took a lot of wood to build that staircase.  And then he vanished.  I don't necessarily believe that every unexpained thing is a miracle.  But I do believe that was miracle.