Honored Contributor

NEW Season2 THE ORVILLE 12/30

[ Edited ]

I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in this series. I loved Season 1. It's a spoof of the popular series Star Trek and I thought Season 1 was hilarious!Woman LOL

Season 2 premieres on Dec 30, on FOX.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW Season2 THE ORVILLE 12/30

👾    love anything si-fi

I've only had a chance to see two episodes of this series.

Thought it was very funny. Somehow I'm always doing something else when that's on though.

So The Orville has joined Blue Bloods and a few others on my 'someday' list.

Someday I'd like to binge all episodes of the show, in order.

Honored Contributor

From the previews, it seems the second season is going to be better than the first, and those episodes of the first I did see, I enjoyed.

I think it's adorable.

Image result for the orville

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Can't wait for this to start up again - this show is hilarious!!!  Found it last season purely by accident and I was hooked. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That 'blue alien' guy, can't remember his name...but he is just too much!!

LOL!!Smiley LOL @PINKdogWOOD

ETA - IT'S ROB LOWE!!

Honored Contributor

Jason Alexander ("George" from Seinfeld) will be guest starring in the season premiere.

Trusted Contributor

One of my favorite shows. Heard it was to be cancellec and I was SO disappointed. Then my daughter said "Mom, it's Seth McFarland's show,,,,doesn't he own that network?"....LOL!

He is a very talented guy and this scifi spoof is spot on.

One of my favorite things are the little jokes about common things in the present day that wind up in the future. My all time favorite one is a sweeping shot of a formal buffet with a lot of exotic alien dishes. Nestled in towards the end is a plate of deviled eggs.....can't have a buffet without 'em!

Looking forward to the new season.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank you!!  I've been waiting for this to come back and I kept missing the commercials as to when.  If I have a tv on that date, I am so there girlfriend.  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I really like this show. Every week I looked forward to seeing who they will have as guest stars. Last season there was an episode "Pria", guest starring Charlize Theron. I was surprised with that one. I'm sure this season will have some more popular guest stars...can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  I think they got some more Star Trek people to guest this season.  I can not wait!