Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEW Season SKINWALKER RANCH 2021

@ShopperL wrote:

If you are into the paranormal stories, check out YouTube channel Canam Missing Project.  The videos are of missing people under strange circumstances.  Some are found alive, some dead.  None are "murdered" but cause of death can't be determined.  Some of the facts are so strange that they don't make sense but he links the same type of facts from other missing people.  He reseraches these issues from other countries also.  The guy who runs this doesn't make any conclusions on what is going on, he just reseaches the missing person and makes comparison to other missing cases.  He was previously a cop.  I don't know how I happened on to his page but it is really interesting and thought provoking.  He did mention the Skinwalker Ranch on several of his episodes.  You can find his Missing 411 films on his channel also that you can watch for free.  

I follow David Paulides and the Canam Missing Project. All fact based.

The film "MIssing 411:The Hunted". is really a good watch if you haven't seen it....

Honored Contributor

I believe Brandon, the ranch owner, is a billionaire. I could be wrong, but he is fronting the expenses. Plus every company that goes out to the ranch gets recognition/advertising. 

I am enjoying the series. I see Travis on a lot of other things, like History's Book of Secrets, this week's episode and also last week, I believe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

I believe Brandon, the ranch owner, is a billionaire. I could be wrong, but he is fronting the expenses. Plus every company that goes out to the ranch gets recognition/advertising. 

I am enjoying the series. I see Travis on a lot of other things, like History's Book of Secrets, this week's episode and also last week, I believe.

@World Traveler 

Brandon is also the Executive Producer for the show and is listed as part of the Cast.   He's funding this project, but i can only imagine how much $$$$  The History Channel is paying them to be there every step of the way.  This show airs in countries all aroud the world!   (So does the Oak Island series).

From a technical standpoint, I always distracted at how absolutely perfect the audio is .... none of them are wearing microphones, and you never see any crew holding microphones or cameras, but they are obviously right there. 

No matter if these people are indoors, outdoors, in vehicles or on a hill in the wind, the audio is absolutely perfect ... no mumbles, no one isn't completely heard.  They are really doing a great job filming this show.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Oh, I never thought about the audio. You are correct. Perfect audio. Hmmm....

Valued Contributor

I am very sad it is almost over. I am crazy about this show. I watch many interviews online . The new season is not confirmed yet.

Honored Contributor

Last night was the season finale and now I'm sad. The show, if it comes back, won't be returning until next year. I've really enjoyed this season and I hope the show gets renewed. 

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Last night was the season finale and now I'm sad. The show, if it comes back, won't be returning until next year. I've really enjoyed this season and I hope the show gets renewed. 

I love the series too and hope it comes back and I think it will.  It's very popular so I doubt that the network with nix it, unless they move it to Discovery Plus, which I don't have.  Boo!   I also see that it said it was the season finale not the series finale.  Hope that's a hint that it will be back.  Fingers crossed.   :heart:

Valued Contributor

I love Discovery Plus. It has shows not available on tv. Also, you don't have to worry about recording or missing episodes. I love "UFO WITNESS' and "Aliens in Alaska'. 

I got the commercial free. Worth every penny.

There are a few interviews online with Tom,Brandon, Travis and Dragon. 

Long ago, Tom  was working at the ranch. He heard a voice telling him to get out. He was so shaken, he called his wife to pick him up. 

They had mediums at the Homestead, once they picked up interesting EVP converstations.

Travis heard voices outside his trailer. He has had nightmares since working there. They have many paranormal events happen, but they can't talk about it on the show.

The glow on the mesa shown a long time ago is due to gas coming from a local company. Tom said that on his instagram videos he still does when he goes to the ranch.

Brandon was a skeptic when he bought the ranch. The first time he visited the ranch Bigelow's armed guards showed hime around.

A few months later he was at the ranch (it is a 40 minutes flight from his hometown) with some dignitaries (that is the word he used) . They all witness a UFO .

Kevin Burns,who recently died, is the producer who convinced Brandon and the Lagina brothers to do the shows. 

A lot of people visiting the ranch over the years, had hitchhikers (that is the word Brandon and Bigelow used) that follow them home. It also happened to Bigelow's wife.

I will be extremely sad if there won't be a seson 3. 

Honored Contributor

I'm still enjoying the show too. Hope it continues. Very interesting.

Took me a while to get used to Travis's southern drawl though. The others are more subdued. Even Brandon in the finale mostly kept his initial comments to "wow," "oh, wow," and "WOW!" LOL!

But then he got more vocal, probably because he is the money man and owner. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If I had a dollar for every time anyone (usually Travis) said "that's crazy!" I could go buy myself a very nice dinner.   

I also find his accent a little annoying, but I guess he's a rocket scientist with a personality people can relate to.