Honored Contributor

NEW Season SKINWALKER RANCH 2021

Season 2 starts this coming Tuesday, May 4. Tonight they will be showing some kind of 'countdown' to the new season which is 4 hours long. I would imagine those are just reruns from last season. I find this show very interesting.

https://www.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEW Season SKINWALKER RANCH 2021

@SilleeMee : I'm happy to see it back especially since Cure of Oak Island is winding up the season on Tuesday and won't be back now until fall.

That is my favorite but enjoyed Skinwalker so it nicely fills my void

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie 

I read where in Season 2 the 'secret' of the Skinwalker Ranch will be revealed. Hmmm?

Respected Contributor

thanks for the heads up @SilleeMee !   just the other day i was watching an old episode of ancient aliens and they featured the skinwalker ranch.  i didn't realize there was a whole tv show about this!  

Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

The History Channel is having a marathon of episodes from Season 1 today. They might be available OnDemand also.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@fancy pantsy 

The History Channel is having a marathon of episodes from Season 1 today. They might be available OnDemand also.

i am watching right now!  thanks. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fancy pantsy was that Ancient Aliens episode on late at night.  Hubby had something like that on the other night while I was getting ready for bed.  So, I think I may have heard portions of what you were watching.

So, I turned it on to check it out and was surprised that one of the lead scientists is from my area.  I'm currently watching Countdown to Season 2 which, I'm assuming, is the season finale?  Interesting that Huffington Post says that Travis has above Top Secret clearance with the US government.  Not sure when the article was written, but it said he was currently working on his 2nd Phd.

Esteemed Contributor

If you can, watch the Documentary "Hunt for the Skinwalker".

It gives you more insight into the ranch.

Super Contributor

I wouldn't live there if you paid me.  Spooky.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Infinite Mom 47 wrote:

I wouldn't live there if you paid me.  Spooky.  

Me either! The previous owner of the ranch sold it b/c he discovered something on the ranch which he didn't want to continue involving himself with it. That something remains classified information. @Infinite Mom 47 

ETA -  I think that something might be nuclear waste material from the 1950's, buried in the ground there and the gov knows about it.