Valued Contributor

Re: NEW Season SKINWALKER RANCH 2021

I love this show so much, I watched every episode twice. I watch every paranormal show on tv, so I heard about this ranch many times.

I didn't think there would be a second season. At the finale episode,they said that government was monitoring everything they did. So I believed the show would be shut down, so things about aliens wouldn't be revealed to the public.

Last night I heard the story of 2 men who camped 1 night years ago near the ranch. 

They were not in their right mind there. They saw strange lights ,the campfire was being lit again then stopped then started again. They knew they put it out before going to bed in the tent. They heard footsteps,never went to investigate. When they left they all had sore thoats. There also was 1 woman with them. Months later,under hypnoses,they told about strange things happening. 

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@fancy pantsy was that Ancient Aliens episode on late at night.  Hubby had something like that on the other night while I was getting ready for bed.  So, I think I may have heard portions of what you were watching.

So, I turned it on to check it out and was surprised that one of the lead scientists is from my area.  I'm currently watching Countdown to Season 2 which, I'm assuming, is the season finale?  Interesting that Huffington Post says that Travis has above Top Secret clearance with the US government.  Not sure when the article was written, but it said he was currently working on his 2nd Phd.

yes, @Icegoddess it was a later at night.  probably was the same thing i was watching. 

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

If you can, watch the Documentary "Hunt for the Skinwalker".

It gives you more insight into the ranch.

thanks @Nataliesgramma  .... will do! 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know there was that much water out there on the ranch. Always thought it was more of a desert kind of place. I wonder where all that water they put in that hole went?  

Valued Contributor

I watched a  very long interview  with the Tv producer and team members.

Everything that happens (Ufo sightings.cattle mutilation etc.) is real. 

They don't know what Bigolow found in the years he owned the ranch. That reseach was part of a government funded program that is still top secret.

Brandon feels that he has better technology and scientists that Bigolow had.

The team members had paranormal experiences that will not be showns on tv.

Both Brandon and Erik have been friends with Brandon for many years. I am sad the taller scientist didn't come back. They should have replaced him.

Trusted Contributor

I love this show too. I am facinated by mysteries such as paranormal happenings. There is so much about our planet that we don't know.

I actually believe that we are not alone in the universe and hope that it will be revealed before I die someday.

I hate that the government thinks it has the right to hide information from the American public. Everything related to UFOs and the paranormal needs to be opened to the public immediately.

I also feel this way about the Vatican. I think that they are hiding crucial information about the beginnings of the Christan religion.

Honored Contributor

Why did they wait so long to study that dead cow??! Makes no sense. Should have done it sooner so they could have gotten something valuable.

Interesting story about those glyphs.

Frequent Contributor

If you are into the paranormal stories, check out YouTube channel Canam Missing Project.  The videos are of missing people under strange circumstances.  Some are found alive, some dead.  None are "murdered" but cause of death can't be determined.  Some of the facts are so strange that they don't make sense but he links the same type of facts from other missing people.  He reseraches these issues from other countries also.  The guy who runs this doesn't make any conclusions on what is going on, he just reseaches the missing person and makes comparison to other missing cases.  He was previously a cop.  I don't know how I happened on to his page but it is really interesting and thought provoking.  He did mention the Skinwalker Ranch on several of his episodes.  You can find his Missing 411 films on his channel also that you can watch for free.  

Honored Contributor

Anyone still watching??

Those rockets last night! omg. Travis was so into it. Everyone was actually. I wonder where the show gets the money to pay for all the professional people coming to the ranch? Seriously, those rockets last night must have cost a fortune.Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Anyone still watching??

Those rockets last night! omg. Travis was so into it. Everyone was actually. I wonder where the show gets the money to pay for all the professional people coming to the ranch? Seriously, those rockets last night must have cost a fortune.Smiley Surprised

Yep.....I read the book and saw the documentary "Hunt for the Skinwalker" long before this Series started.

Strange stuff.....I hope there is a Season 3.